Mrs Hinch #158 Packing peanuts down the drain, will Sophie ever engage brain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’ll mention the sister on her platform about bleeping bamboo boxes...but nothing to do with the pride she should feel during the pandemic........,bizarre bizarre behaviour 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
She isn’t though!! Just training even that’s never mentioned so she’s probably not anymore 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Ooh she’s going to be raging! Stacey’s crafted an S out of cardboard, fake flowers and plants and it looks a million time better than her piss stick letters 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The difference with Stacey Solomon is she is real, acts real, looks real, and interacts with her partner and children in a real way. Hinch has that stupid filter and NEVER interacts in a normal way with either her husband or child EVER

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh my goodness 🙄 the Mickey Mouse one (at least I’m assuming that’s what it’s meant to be) has me in tears 😂😂
How many men ( unless they are male hinchers 🙄) are sat sighing at home as their partner arses about with twigs making crappy letters that wouldn’t look out of place in a junior school 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh Soph you'll never learn will you? Just a few short weeks ago you apparently fell into your table and smashed your two beautiful urns to pieces. You even put up a story showing them smashed to bits. This week however, you've shown a story of your kitchen, complete with twig heart and grey scrub daddy and there on the table just beyond your serving hatch is one of your beautiful urns!
Now either you've had your glue gun or gorilla glue out and managed to stick one back together or you're telling lies!

Maybe in future you should think about what you're filming and move incriminating evidence out of shot? Because don't forget Soph, Tattlers see everything 👀 and forget nothing 🐘

All the vest
Or they sent her more, but surely she would have said 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She spent £80 on them stick boxes 🤣 surely she could just glue gun the pishy sticks onto the old white ones and tada, bobs yer uncle, jobs a good’un
I thought she spent 40 quid on them not 80 if it’s 2 for 9.95? Not a tenner each

Reactions: 1
I swear she does it to piss us off. To be fair I would If I was her 😂
Ive always thought that if I had an army of idiots that hung on my every word like hers do I would have so much fun taking the piss and seeing what I could get them to do 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They are about £70 each
those stick boxes on eBay aren’t 70 quid each. 🤔 I’m talking about those crappy folding boxes she gave to her sister, someone said it cost hinch £80 to just give to her sister and it’s not £80 as they come in a pack of 2

Reactions: 5
That poor baby's face. And he fell straight away. I want to keep him.
It’s a wee shame. I know you’re not meant to compare but Rex taking his first step and a Ronnie struggling to sit up/hold himself up just shows how important children need those age and development appropriate activities :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She said smashes both. Let me go find it

26th April says she smashed both. This is the first time it’s appeared since View attachment 130066
It was the same day as it she was in the paper for her bbq and she ordered her hair dryer. Tattle doesn’t forget. ATV 😉
Or maybe Jamie threw them in a fit of rage because he had to have Ronnie's left over sweet potato mash, raw peppers, and a Ella's Kitchen beef pouch for his tea. Then bought two more to replace them lol

I don't understand why she'd remove the story. What else are we missing. Just say she got two new replacements.
I honestly don't understand the secrecy. Oh hang on yeah I do, she got two new ones delivered, adding more strain on postal workers and couriers for no essential purchases during this crappy time.

God I'd love for her to go on I'm A Celeb, I'd waste money voting each day for her to do the trials, and get covered in tit and goo.
But I reckon it'll be Jamie who will end up going on it eventually, just to ride his wife's coat tails even more. Sophie will be happy though because good old Ma can move in officially and she wouldn't have to hide the fact anymore 👍😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
@Bozhog81 for some reason I just choked on my drink reading that.... I can just imagine Onslow thinking he was getting lucky hearing it mentioned and thinking he was having a very different type of beef pouch 🤢 and then going off at the taps and the urns because she shows them more affection than he's getting 🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Bozhog81 for some reason I just choked on my drink reading that.... I can just imagine Onslow thinking he was getting lucky hearing it mentioned and thinking he was having a very different type of beef pouch 🤢 and then going off at the taps and the urns because she shows them more affection than he's getting 🤣🤣.

Only when she gets the squash out. So he had his quarterly quota last night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.