Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cloff

VIP Member
During a global pandemic putting key workers at risk.... she has multiple items from different supermarkets
She is having multiple orders of NON ESSENTIAL items

so yeah I’d say her ordering random shit day to day is fair for a Gossip site

I need bunk beds for my children and paint and new furniture but I’ve not ordered it because although we WANT it
It’s not ESSENTIAL right now
I don’t think the government has ever advised that we can’t order non essential things online. Literally everyone I know has been ordering baking, diy, interior stuff to keep them from going insane.

Order the bunk beds! Keep the economy going!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Unicornishpastie

VIP Member
So she buys brown storage boxes..why? Then her minions rush to buy them so they sell out, then she decides to give them to her sister so the idiots are probably crying now because their messiah hasn’t got them in her boring grey house and they’ve spent their last tenner on boxes they won’t use..laughable!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

CoolMom

VIP Member
I’ve not commented before - but some Kids don’t move at that age. My son didn’t start bum shuffling until 14 months and then finally walked at almost 2. There was no reason for any delays, his speech has always been miles ahead. He was just lazy 😂
I also have lazy boy who didn't walk til16 months 😂

I get people are concerned but we literally see snippets this kids life..whilst she is off wanking taps and laughing about juice we don't know what he is up to with Kanye Vest. She will only show footage she thinks will bring her income or new followers so obviously she will try to promote the ideal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Yorkgirl20

Chatty Member
During her voice notes she said she has stalkers and finds that all disturbing which it is. However what I would find even more disturbing are your hinchers sending messages about your son having 3 million aunts and uncles, people setting up pages with pictures of your son and how much people love your son. If that was me I would be nipping that in the bud ASAP. Too many strange people in this world. How many pictures of Ronnie has made it to the dark Web? I shudder just thinking about that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

dragonsden62

Chatty Member
‘I always get excited in the evening as i know when i wake up i have another day with jamie ronnie and henry’ well yeah ... that is your life🥴
Said no mother ever 🤨 and don’t get me wrong we love our children with all our little spray painted stick hearts but I doubt we were or are ‘excited’ to go to bed to see their lovely faces in the morning ( don’t even get me started on being excited to see a fucking dog) I know I’m excited to go to bed because I am knackered does that count 🤔

• Haha
  • Angry

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
I don't want to be a defender cause I fell into the first time mum trap myself but I would have to agree. Honestly some of the stuff being said about her seems petty, I thought this site was for gossip?
I do sometimes read some of the criticisms on here and think they are a little petty. But people are frustrated. It’s like someone said further up thread, they’ve gotten to the point now where everything she does pisses them off because she’s become so unlikeable. It’s hard to see someone be so held up and admired when you know it’s damaging people and is based on lies. So yeah some of it is petty - but she’s brought it on herself, I reckon.

OrangeStrawberry

I don’t think once I have been excited to wake up and see my kids (I’m not a bitch I love them haha) but parenting is quite repetitive and I sometimes dread the next day because I know it’s going to be the same shit and I’m going to be tired again 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Moneybags

Guuuuuuys theres gonna be a meltdown
Good pal SS has just broken the twig letter, shes made a flower letter!!!!!

Screenshot_20200514-183703_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
Her retinas aren’t used to so much colour in one go 🙈😂 first the bathroom shelf and now these boxes - calm down Neutral Nora you’ll get another one of your ‘migraines’ 🙄

• Haha

Kimmydee

I thought she rubbed Henry’s paw every night until he fell asleep. I guess she’s given him a teddy rabbit instead coz he looked very much awake when she left him
[
This is said a lot and it’s yet to be right. I don’t think she’s pregnant and too be honest I hope she isn’t. Going from one to two kids is hard even with a baby like Ronnie who seems to do nothing. She has a very little bond with Ronnie and I really think she struggles with him even though she doesn’t show it and will never admit it. Someone mentioned they think she has pnd and to be honest that could be plausible it could be the reason Jamie has given up work. We all have an idea of the kind of parents we will be and what our baby will be like and I don’t think hinch expected it to be like that. She definitely won’t be able to cope with two babies and I don’t think Jamie will either. Plus this baby will all eventually need their own room so she will either have to extend her home more (loft conversation) or move to a bigger place.
Or she could make that fucking fat hairy hound sleep in a BASKET DOWNSTAIRS!!......grates on me that bastard dog. To think that there are poor kids out there who cant have there own room and that canine cunt has his own bed with his own personalised fucking bunny and blanket and his own pissy stick AITCH!! Sorry for the rant but she boils my piss. Just when I want to feel sorry for her she shows us that mutts cock and I just lose it with her. ATB

Or she could make that fucking fat hairy hound sleep in a BASKET DOWNSTAIRS!!......grates on me that bastard dog. To think that there are poor kids out there who cant have there own room and that canine cunt has his own bed with his own personalised fucking bunny and blanket and his own pissy stick AITCH!! Sorry for the rant but she boils my piss. Just when I want to feel sorry for her she shows us that mutts cock and I just lose it with her. ATB

• Haha

Snoop D O Double G

Shes a begging bastard.
No wonder fabulosa bit and sent her out 4 tins of their new spray.

Greedy cunt
Did anyone notice one of the scents they sent was JottiesJournel one? And she completely brushed past it, almost ignored it! I know for a fact she’s met Jottie at events so why not give a fellow insta cleaner a shout-out? Afraid of the competition (Jottie actually cleans too!) 🙄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31