Mrs Hinch #156 Hinchers will be fit to burst grey Scrub Daddy revealed on Tattle first

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why they all don’t just buy a bloody bbq? It’s not like bbqs are not affordable. Why would you buy a grill instead if you want a bbq? The mind boggles
I was thinking that, with all the money she has she could get an all singing all dancing BBQ so why doesn’t she just get one? 😂 maybe she’s paid to advertise the grill 👍😂

Reactions: 12
Get yourself some Quorn ones, you won't know the difference! Life-changing lol
nooooo don’t advertise them to meat eaters 😂😂 means vegetarians like me can’t then get them 😂 they are gold dust most of the time and since lockdown it’s a nightmare 🤣

I am just kidding 😂 they are super tasty

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry but I can’t bloody stand that dog. I don’t think I’ve ever disliked an animal as much as I dislike him. I know it’s not his fault but good god he irritates me no end. I could imagine going round to her house and getting really pissed off with that dog hanging round with his tongue and todjer out

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
nooooo don’t advertise them to meat eaters 😂😂 means vegetarians like me can’t then get them 😂 they are gold dust most of the time and since lockdown it’s a nightmare 🤣

My hubby is a veggie and we haven’t been able to get hardly any kind of veggie burgers or sausages during this lockdown 🙈🙈 he usually goes for the Linda McCartney range but I’ve not seen them anywhere these days

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Can you imagine the conversation over at her ma’s
house while necking down her cooked breakfast.
“Just going to put up a video of Jamie and Ronnie and them twats will think I’m at home. Oh tit I’ve already put that up before I left “ oops my memory isn’t what it used to be but I’m just learning guyzzzz and keep getting caught out 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did anyone see the passive aggressive post about Ronnies development 😂🙃
Yep clearly been reading tattle and seen the comments. He maybe be ‘healthy’ as she says but as a parent still think there are little things that could be amber lights developmentally

Reactions: 8
nooooo don’t advertise them to meat eaters 😂😂 means vegetarians like me can’t then get them 😂 they are gold dust most of the time and since lockdown ,it’s a nightmare 🤣

OK, everyone, I am doing a Hinch and we are going to just pretend I never said anything and it never happened. Just like her family BBQ 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was just thinking the exact same thing. Surely they must leave a residue after a while if the build up isn’t being cleaned? She’s a lazy mare that’s why, it’s too much effort and money to take them down and get them dry cleaned, it’s easier to just spray them a million times a day with febreze. Her home looks migraine inducing the amount of smelly stuff she uses. I get twitches in my head just watching her stories. Plus febreze stinks lol
It really does. And I don’t know about nowadays because I’ve not bought it for years but Febreeze stinks! 🤢 I steam clean my curtains. As you say surely putting chemicals on every day is going to ruin the fabric?
I have allergies galore and have to be careful what products I use on my body and in my home. I want to choke just watching her stories.

Reactions: 9
My hubby is a veggie and we haven’t been able to get hardly any kind of veggie burgers or sausages during this lockdown 🙈🙈 he usually goes for the Linda McCartney range but I’ve not seen them anywhere these days
I love the Linda McCartney ones, just the regular ones. But since lock down I’ve only been able to get the Linda Lincolnshire ones and I can’t go back 😂

Reactions: 2
Is it just me who doesn't clean my kids toys or play mat 😂🤷
Kids need dirt and bacteria to build up immunity in my old opinion, when things ‘ clothes, toys, surroundings are too sterile this will not happen! I reckon she changes his clothes 6 times a day like a newborn still, so she’s always got a pile of washing to show off and advertise washing products! She does everything for a reason! Why she has to document her whole life god knows, if she hadn’t have told anyone she was going to her mums ( oops the field ) last night no one would have been any the wiser! Lies lies and more lies! Oh Yh who’s been telling her she’s a bad parent and she’s not doing things properly?
Edit to add

Definitely her saying her parents haven’t got a bbq like us is her way of shaking off the bbq story!
... foreskin grill.. bbq... sausage slop sandwich in the garden all the same outdoor eating is a bbq to me!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
My other half is an aerospace engineer/designer and is at risk of being made redundant. We were in the process of buying our first house which we have saved years for...it’s now up in the air (excuse the pun!) and this greedy cow is after a free bbq!!! Beggars belief!!!
My parents both work in the industry too and they have been so heartbroken by it all!
Hinch would be jealous as my dad has two bbqs and he #gifted me one last weekend!
🙊 hehehe (I’m still seeing them briefly. I’m not breaking lockdown but my girls have to go to theirs whilst I’m at work)

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It really does. And I don’t know about nowadays because I’ve not bought it for years but Febreeze stinks! 🤢 I steam clean my curtains. As you say surely putting chemicals on every day is going to ruin the fabric?
I have allergies galore and have to be careful what products I use on my body and in my home. I want to choke just watching her stories.
I was thinking that too. I see her and SS every day spraying their cushions, rugs, pillows, curtains and surely it must go manky.

I don’t like Febreze. I tried it years ago when it very first came out. If I do spray anything (rare) I just used watered down fabric softener and I’ll spritz a bit while things are drying on the line, like kids blankets etc.

Reactions: 4
They must be crusty as hell once it’s all dried up and keep spraying over it, her curtains must be an inch thicker with febreeze build up 🤢 I think febreeze smells of old people’s homes

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Does she also no realise that George Foreman actually have BBQ Grills? It’s what we have for our BBQ’s.....I know it’s not a ‘BBQ’ with fire......but it’s for great for us with a child with AN.
I may be wrong but i think she bought one of these last summer from b and m, so where the hell is it i wonder.

Reactions: 1
Why doesn't she get her Da to build her a bbq? He does most of the DIY stuff for her.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.