Mrs Hinch #156 Hinchers will be fit to burst grey Scrub Daddy revealed on Tattle first

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey, that's quite an amount of food for two people 😮

Why build a bbq kitchen for her parents if they don't own a bbq? Not quite sure of the logic on that one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That spider on her washing line was tiny & she made a right song & dance about it leaving her precious cloffs & minkys out all night 😂 she is just chatting tit on her content now about loving fields because she has nothing interesting to say at all!

Reactions: 21
'Time for a little Hinch around the house' AKA time to do the same few things I do every day, that isnt really cleaning.

Reactions: 41
Ma Barker strikes me as the type to have a dainty little plate of food. One of those that always exclaims ‘Ohh I could never eat all that!’ There is no way all that food is for just her parents. There’s at least 8 rashers of bacon 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 32
20200510_110508.jpg

Isn't that a BBQ out in Ma and Pa Barker's garden from last summer? I thought they didn't have one, Hinch?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 128
I have to ask this as it’s been bugging me. She has moved her old corner sofa to stop “fatty arbuckle” from digging this is the set that goes with the table that the glass broke on apparently 🤷🏼‍♀️She never shows that part of the garden anymore is this because she has a new set there? I’m sure one of you has spotted something there that I’ve missed as I don’t watch her stories all the time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I just don't get the constant need to spray Febreze. Why does her house smell so much? She keeps saying about fresh air but does totally the opposite?? Baffles me. Just open the flipping windows woman!!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I think her whole garden looks tit, with the amount of time and money they’ve got you’d think she’d have a better one, the fences don’t even match!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I just don't get the constant need to spray Febreze. Why does her house smell so much? She keeps saying about fresh air but does totally the opposite?? Baffles me. Just open the flipping windows woman!!
I can’t imagine the build up on all her fabrics, I hate the stuff. 🤢 just get the curtains dry cleaned every once in a while like a normal person! And wash the bed sheets if they need freshened up! Makes me itch thinking of getting into a bed covered in Febreze

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I don’t understand why they all don’t just buy a bloody bbq? It’s not like bbqs are not affordable. Why would you buy a grill instead if you want a bbq? The mind boggles

Reactions: 35
That poor little boys lungs constantly breathing in all those chemicals!! I just can't get my head around the fact that neither of them care! And why doesn't anyone in her circle of family/friends say anything!! It boggles my brain! Loving parents my arse! 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 19
Whyyyyy won’t this beggy witch not buy herself a bbq! She’s still been buying non essential crap during this so it’s not that, she can clearly afford to buy one too so it’s not that either. How can she have the brass neck to be so blatant with her begging

Reactions: 28
I don’t understand why they all don’t just buy a bloody bbq? It’s not like bbqs are not affordable. Why would you buy a grill instead if you want a bbq? The mind boggles
This is what I don’t get? Why not just buy a BBQ? Maybe just waiting for one to be #gifted

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.