Mrs Hinch #156 Hinchers will be fit to burst grey Scrub Daddy revealed on Tattle first

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker! Just noticed the food account she shared yesterday has set up a ‘hinch me’ cleaning play set up for a 1year old🙈 really!? Why do people fawn over her it’s so cringe!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Just thought the same
It’s so overcast and windy here.

“Ever wonder where planes are going”
Well at the moment not many places you daft bint, the Aviation industry is awful right now! people losing their jobs and she just wonders where it is going 😤
My other half is an aerospace engineer/designer and is at risk of being made redundant. We were in the process of buying our first house which we have saved years for...it’s now up in the air (excuse the pun!) and this greedy cow is after a free bbq!!! Beggars belief!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Sorry if this has already been posted as these threads move too fast but I’ve just checked her ‘drive thru’ highlight and on here she says bring on the summer bbq’s whilst being stood in ma and pa barkers house! So unless she actually classes a George Forman as an actual bbq she’s a big billy liar 🤥 also whilst watching these highlights of that whole wall palava... I thought she was going to show us all her accounts to prove she paid for the kitchen herself, still waiting soph, just saying..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I can’t imagine the build up on all her fabrics, I hate the stuff. 🤢 just get the curtains dry cleaned every once in a while like a normal person! And wash the bed sheets if they need freshened up! Makes me itch thinking of getting into a bed covered in Febreze
Soggy, moist sheets, lovely 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I can’t imagine the build up on all her fabrics, I hate the stuff. 🤢 just get the curtains dry cleaned every once in a while like a normal person! And wash the bed sheets if they need freshened up! Makes me itch thinking of getting into a bed covered in Febreze
I was just thinking the exact same thing. Surely they must leave a residue after a while if the build up isn’t being cleaned? She’s a lazy mare that’s why, it’s too much effort and money to take them down and get them dry cleaned, it’s easier to just spray them a million times a day with febreze. Her home looks migraine inducing the amount of smelly stuff she uses. I get twitches in my head just watching her stories. Plus febreze stinks lol

Reactions: 7
Why does she have a random sofa in the top corner of her garden? Looks tit
Waiting to palm it off on Ma & Pa Barker no doubt seeing as they get all her other cast offs. She’ll go mad when all the grass dies underneath so when she’s got rid no doubt she will invest in some green spray paint to upcycle her lawn 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think her whole garden looks tit, with the amount of time and money they’ve got you’d think she’d have a better one, the fences don’t even match!
haha when she sees this that will be next on her list of things she found in the garage which she bought 7 weeks ago/ last year / since the beginning of time.

Reactions: 9
bleeping hell is it actually blue skies in her tiny miniature village today or just pre recorded? It’s piss wet through and windy as tits up here in Lincolnshire! 😯
I thought that! I actually looked at the weather forecast for Maldon a couple of hours ago and it said 16 degrees and sunny! I was really pissed off cos I wanted it to say 6 degrees and raining! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
bleeping hell is it actually blue skies in her tiny miniature village today or just pre recorded? It’s piss wet through and windy as tits up here in Lincolnshire! 😯
Just came on to say the same thing I'm in Yorkshire it's dull, windy and just started raining

Reactions: 8
Is she having us on 😂 she must think he hinchers are stupid. That is not the weather today!! Its cloudy and windy in Essex.
Just confirmed most of her stuff is prerecorded!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Sorry if this has already been posted as these threads move too fast but I’ve just checked her ‘drive thru’ highlight and on here she says bring on the summer bbq’s whilst being stood in ma and pa barkers house! So unless she actually classes a George Forman as an actual bbq she’s a big billy liar 🤥 also whilst watching these highlights of that whole wall palava... I thought she was going to show us all her accounts to prove she paid for the kitchen herself, still waiting soph, just saying..

Oh no no!!! Just ask her bank 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My other half is an aerospace engineer/designer and is at risk of being made redundant. We were in the process of buying our first house which we have saved years for...it’s now up in the air (excuse the pun!) and this greedy cow is after a free bbq!!! Beggars belief!!!
Sorry to hear this 😔 this is what has been annoying me the most recently, she hasn’t even acknowledged that this has drastically changed people’s lives, or has the potential to. She just carries on in that tacky cluttered house as if nothing has changed, and is constantly on the beg for free things when she can afford them herself 🤬 people can’t afford to pay their rent or feed their children and all she’s bothered about is a bloody grey sponge and a free BBQ!

Reactions: 15
Is she having us on 😂 she must think he hinchers are stupid. That is not the weather today!! Its cloudy and windy in Essex.
Just confirmed most of her stuff is prerecorded!
Hinchers are stupid. I think she’s proved this many times. The last being yesterday and all of them creaming themselves to get hold of a grey sponge. It’s a sponge for duck sake. Hinchers are stupid and hinch is gonna milk them for everything they’ve got

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How had to register after being a ‘lurker’ for so long!! Like my name....it’s literally all they do!!
So much food for 2 people, so I’m assuming Ma and Pa will be dropping a breakfast treat off on their “essential” journey.....
Definitely too much food for 2 people, unless they love to waste food!!!

Reactions: 19
Absolutely over at ma’s house ....no breakfast mulch up shown this morning and she probably sent that video of Ronnie and onslow while she was over at her ma’s forgetting she had already put it up. Sneaky witch

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.