Mrs Hinch #156 Hinchers will be fit to burst grey Scrub Daddy revealed on Tattle first

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over how Ronnie literally has no expressions for his mum. He doesn’t even look at her. I don’t know how hinch and her hincers can’t see it.

Reactions: 37
Love the title 🤣😍
We was up at 4am yesterday to do the darkness into light 5km walk for suicide awareness. It's a annual walk very different this year normally 100,s of people gather in town to do it this year just me the hubby & kids walked together near our house then
Had the weekly day out yesterday to the supermarket
Food shop for us , my Da , his neighbours picked up prescriptions.Me & the hubby queued up separately he did our weekly shop I did me da's & his neighbours. I got 2 quid off of one of his neighbours who insisted I take it to buy myself an ice cream for being such a good girl 🤣. Dropped some scones i made into the nursing home nearest to us I think it's 8 weeks being on Lockdown so far I've lost track of time days etc. Tattle has helped pass the days away 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
I now get the feeling that she's putting things on such as "I love him so much" to get a reaction from here which in turn leads to more engagement.
It's becoming a daily thing. Maybe we all need to stop watching

Reactions: 20
Oft listen to the way she spoke to lardsomes angry aggressive witch. If you don’t train him soph what do you expect 🙄 with regards to ma and pa barkers bbq piss off you took that on your day off when you went to visit them because you know neighbours have been watching them all arrive at your gaff have a day off bullshiter. We get it you love your child we all do but don’t neee to go on about it constantly like you do 🙄

Reactions: 32
Millionaire and can't shell out for a couple of bbqs. Ebenezer Hinch! Wants everything for nothing, greedy witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Clearly someone i follow on Fb who thinks Mrs Hinch is gods gift to the world wants to be her! And this person has decorated her whole house this week and plastered all the ‘give me attention’ pictures of it for validation that it looks nice. This her 1st post for her new herbalife diet
0BFA74A3-737B-402F-9A2D-7CAF56EBFE47.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
bleeping hell is it actually blue skies in her tiny miniature village today or just pre recorded? It’s piss wet through and windy as tits up here in Lincolnshire! 😯

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think they may have popped over to mum and dads for breakfast brunch bbq. How do we know she’s such a liar. All the clips she’s showing could have been pre recorded. No way that food is for 2 older people.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
bleeping hell is it actually blue skies in her tiny miniature village today or just pre recorded? It’s piss wet through and windy as tits up here in Lincolnshire! 😯
Just thought the same
It’s so overcast and windy here.

“Ever wonder where planes are going”
Well at the moment not many places you daft bint, the Aviation industry is awful right now! people losing their jobs and she just wonders where it is going 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Anyone asking why she won’t just buy a BBQ, why would she? She knows if she’s goes on about it enough she will have one magically appear gifted into the magic garage. There’s probably one already in there that she’s forgotten about, beggy home sweet home has had one given so no doubt hinch has one too, but she’s seen that backlash beggy had so not posting it till covid has done one.
It also would kinda prove the BBQ stories in the papers about her

Reactions: 18
Has the re-posted the video of Ronnie peering round the corner as it's just re-appeared 3 mins ago? Has she got all her pre-recording in the wrong order again?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder do her parents own Da Henry, who also likes a fry up with extra bacon...could explain the butcher counter they have on that BBQ, probably all for the beggy dog! 🍖 🐕

It’s not Henry’s fault he’s a lardarse guyzz...it’s in his genes!! 🤥 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just thought the same
It’s so overcast and windy here.

“Ever wonder where planes are going”
Well at the moment not many places you daft bint, the Aviation industry is awful right now! people losing their jobs and she just wonders where it is going 😤
She literally has no clue. Why are people still so stuck up her arse? What does she need to do to lose followers coz at the moment it literally seems like she can’t do any wrong.

Reactions: 15
Same here - I’m in Lincolnshire and woke to it pissing it down and I wondered if it was the same for her but alas the weather came on TV and seems it is likely to be lovely blue skies for her!

Reactions: 10
Has the re-posted the video of Ronnie peering round the corner as it's just re-appeared 3 mins ago? Has she got all her pre-recording in the wrong order again?!
Was just going to post that. Wtf I thought I was losing my mind thinking I saw that a while ago lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.