Mrs Hinch #156 Hinchers will be fit to burst grey Scrub Daddy revealed on Tattle first

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf that's an IGT meter box and I'm pretty sure they only come in brown. Could be wrong.

Reactions: 2
Not seen the awning either. On that note, I have a thread suggestion:

Without tattle her content would be even more boring. I wonder what happened to her awning?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think we are due more flowers for the garden more hanging baskets and pots perhaps a new wreath and have we done the fairy lights from the watering can type cascade. I love that she hasn't yet been gifted a new water feature or has she? Is the hot tub here yet? I think we need to see the outside heating and a pizza oven or chimnea.

Reactions: 11
Good Evening had a little catch up . Hormones flying in my house today so not been on much the joys of teenage twin girls 🤣 killing each other over a flucking hair straightener amongst other things.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has anyone looked at the #'s? There is even one for Ronnie. Its scary when you look at them because people are actually SS his images and reposting them.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Not seen the awning either. On that note, I have a thread suggestion:

Without tattle her content would be even more boring. I wonder what happened to her awning?
I noticed she had it out one day last week. She’ll be telling us ‘how useful it is’ when it’s blazing sunshine.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I think we are due more flowers for the garden more hanging baskets and pots perhaps a new wreath and have we done the fairy lights from the watering can type cascade. I love that she hasn't yet been gifted a new water feature or has she? Is the hot tub here yet? I think we need to see the outside heating and a pizza oven or chimnea.
Prob y we don’t see that side of garden now hot tub there lol
She needs do something up where she’s plonked sofa raised decking as ground slopes nice chimney and the sofa would look nice here r beggy nice idea for you

Reactions: 2
I had a free sample for the foundation, magic cream and the wonder glow primer off feel unique.

Honestly it's actual garbage to say how expensive it is. I'm 38 with fine lines and it was not flattering at all even though it's mainly targeted for the over 30s lol
Oh well it sounds like my daughter and I are not missing out . Thank you guuyyzzz x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread title idea
The hinches are stuffing nachos in their faces and teaching us how to put on our pillow cases

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Painting a meter box? Is she for real? Thing is, all her minions will be painting theirs and when I'm off to shop to get some fence paint it'll all be gone because ding bats are painting their bleeping meter boxes! Lord have mercy! She'll be painting her house bricks grey soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is the second picture I've found of the meter box and I'm still struggling to see how it was brown. Either she filtered the life out of this or the only brown was the tit coming out of her mouth.

20200511_230252.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.