Mrs Hinch #156 Hinchers will be fit to burst grey Scrub Daddy revealed on Tattle first

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you remember when Gemma Collins done a insta story about not being able to by zoflora, she then done another story saying it’s apparently because of a Mrs Hinch, I don’t know who you are but can’t you please stop stock piling the zoflora (or something along them lines) Hinch couldn’t believe little old her got a shout out from the GC

To be fair it pisses me off because I've used it for the best part of 20 years, then that idiot comes along and her sheep are clearing the shelves, even bragging they bought 12 bottles of the new one, and then get their arse in their hands when someone points out they are ridiculous and need to get a life lol.

I'm in a zoflora addicts group on FB for the craic, and they show off their "collection". Some have fifty plus bottles and brag how they are still after the rare ones to complete their collection like its perfume, I kid you not lol 😂😂
Proud as punch posting their photos they are. Some going as far as to put the boxes in colour order 🙄

Half of them won't use them, but just store it, and each week I'm guessing they caress and kiss each bottle, before giving it a Mrs Hinch style little pat. I just hope when their house goes up in flames their insurance company pays out 😂😂😂

Thanks Zoph for the pillow case tutorial. I've been doing it wrong for 20 years, but I only moved into my own place at 18 so I guess I'm still learning.

Can you please teach us the correct way to dry the washing up. I'm not sure with side of the tea-towel I should use.

ATV x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
who called nachos? Haha! She isn’t even trying to hide the fact she reads here anymore! Go spend some proper quality time with your son hun. Without a phone. For longer than a day!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
LOL who called bingo on the crappy nachos

Was that when she'd just come back from Disney and apparently had flu (just as corona was starting to spread into different countries) but she went out shopping while coughing and sneezing all over everything?
Yeah it was around that time the silly selfish prick

Reactions: 6
This week I think we might see soup maker as not seen for a while
Nachos for her n vesty while they watch power
A meal they eat together as we've called out they eat separately
And reprise

The stamps not her idea though she nicked it off piciedustcleaner
BINGO!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
who called nachos? Haha! She isn’t even trying to hide the fact she reads here anymore! Go spend some proper quality time with your son hun. Without a phone. For longer than a day!
She’s obviously taking the piss out of this thread by putting everything that gets said on her story.

Reactions: 14
Was only this morning that someone posted Jamie’s profile on that influencer matchmaker page that claimed he would be doing bits of diy and hacks for the gram and everyone said he doesn’t do diy. Then all of a sudden he’s painted that tit:cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was only this morning that someone posted Jamie’s profile on that influencer matchmaker page that claimed he would be doing bits of diy and hacks for the gram and everyone said he doesn’t do diy. Then all of a sudden he’s painted that tit:cautious:
I wonder if he filmed what he did step by step 🤔

Reactions: 4
Nachos for tea tonight = lots of toilet cleaning tomorrow hello to her favourite friend pine toilet duck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Makes me laugh as the sleeping suits that Ronnie is constantly in are actually from morrisons. I live in maldon and my little boy had the exact same sleeping suits 😂 she lies so much it’s embarrassing 🤦🏼‍♀️
My boy has these too! Got them half price too! Love a barg!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see Ronnie's cot isnt next to her bed anymore. Unless she moved it in the lodt while she did her bedding. I mean she makes things so complicated so its something she would do! Maybe she moved him in his own room?
I’ve been saying this for a while. It looked like she moved him into his own room near the beginning of shutdown. It was around the time Jamie was being creepy and saying she loved her cloths more than him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.