Mrs Hinch #156 Hinchers will be fit to burst grey Scrub Daddy revealed on Tattle first

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she use her thumb for everything??? Pushing down the pastry, pressing the button on the food processor?? Why does it annoy me so much?!? I’ve noticed her hands look weird doing some cleaning tasks too?! Any one else noticed or as bothered by it as me 😂😂
She’s very cack handed and it bugs me a lot! She has very long hands and fingers which makes it look even more awkward 😂

Reactions: 4
She’s very cack handed and it bugs me a lot! She has very long hands and fingers which makes it look even more awkward 😂
Bugs me too. She turned off her bedroom lamp in a dicky way too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New thread suggestion:
Pretending to have a migraine and failed to mention the BBQ again!

Another thread suggestion: Ironing on the floor, touching everything with her claw and hiding something by the back door.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she insist on showing Rrrrrronnie standing up on the sofa Ffs? It's like they're holding him up from behind or something 🤔

Reactions: 7
Why does she insist on showing Rrrrrronnie standing up on the sofa Ffs? It's like they're holding him up from behind or something 🤔
Why do they have him ‘stand’ on the sofa at all! I can not remember once having my baby, who was learning to balance, stand on a soft cushion! It’s bizarre to me! They need a surface that is level and firm to practice balance, not a cushion on a couch!

Reactions: 23
I have to admit I do my duvet the same way but purely because it’s less faffing around trying to get it on properly! and I iron it inside out anyway so it’s all ready to go!
Wow something we have in common hinch. Never thought I’d see the day

how has she had a hard day yesterday though?
she literally has to do f all - Jamie is there all day, Ronnie has two naps a day.
She doesn’t even have any cleaning really that she needs to do?!?!?
nothing about her life is hard.

hard for her to remember the lies she’s told!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have to admit I do my duvet the same way but purely because it’s less faffing around trying to get it on properly! and I iron it inside out anyway so it’s all ready to go!
Wow something we have in common hinch. Never thought I’d see the day

how has she had a hard day yesterday though?
she literally has to do f all - Jamie is there all day, Ronnie has two naps a day.
She doesn’t even have any cleaning really that she needs to do?!?!?
nothing about her life is hard.

hard for her to remember the lies she’s told!
She had a really really bad migraine remember. It made her day x10 harder.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry if anybody on here has a little ironing board on their floor but wtf? Mrs hinch the queen of making life 10 times harder for herself? What must she look like crouched down on the floor ironing her pillowcases?! Just get a proper ironing board for gods sake

The queen of making life 10 times harder 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why do they both have to get up? If my husband and I were both poncing around all day and the baby woke early we would take it in turns to look after him. No need for both of them to be tired. Again shows she can't look after Ronnieblesshimhastuftz on her own.

Reactions: 20
Tattle bingo for today
Picture of rondog eating her monstrosity
Febreeze the tit out of everything with a fibre
Flapping her pen to open blinds/make the bed
I love dem tutfz I’m crying
Video of lardarse scavenging at lunch
Look what vestlife made for me with his diy skill

the same as every other bleeping day because she’s a boring bint

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why do they both have to get up? If my husband and I were both poncing around all day and the baby woke early we would take it in turns to look after him. No need for both of them to be tired. Again shows she can't look after Ronnieblesshimhastuftz on her own.
Exactly what I thought, Stay in bed for gods sake woman. Especially if you've got a migraine 😉🤥

Reactions: 9
Oh she’s got her flaps being tidied this morning!

Hinch those flaps hun! Can’t have them flapping about in your gifted kitchen!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.