Mrs Hinch #156 Hinchers will be fit to burst grey Scrub Daddy revealed on Tattle first

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Painting a meter box? Is she for real? Thing is, all her minions will be painting theirs and when I'm off to shop to get some fence paint it'll all be gone because ding bats are painting their bleeping meter boxes! Lord have mercy! She'll be painting her house bricks grey soon!
Okay, she copied me 😂 we painted ours to match the garage doors years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
When did she last stuff tumble dryer sheets in EVERY nook and cranny? 🤭🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When did she last stuff tumble dryer sheets in EVERY nook and cranny? 🤭🤔
Couple of weeks ago, stuffed them in the vase of flowers and then spritzed them in Zoflora 🙄 haven’t seen them placed in the cushions recently.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
This is the second picture I've found of the meter box and I'm still struggling to see how it was brown. Either she filtered the life out of this or the only brown was the tit coming out of her mouth.

View attachment 128138
I think that’s a filtered photo yes, but those boxes fade to become a really pale faded brown like that photo. Most of the boxes on houses at the entrance to our estate look like that

²
Tattle bingo
*Fatsnomes in the garden
*Ronnie eating breakfast, making a "mess" and dropping food for henry
*Jug of spaghetti/hula hoops/mugshot for breakfast whilst passively aggressively shouting all the best with the hideous gretal filter
*Cleaning oven or microwave (just kidding, giving her some content atv)
*febreeze and chopping of cushions
*ronnie napping in pram in the garden or his big fat gypsy moses basket
*something broken/ flown away in the garden with the strong winds we have had today
*Promoting products she uses (havent seen flash mop for a while)
*Ronnies ahem..... dinner followed by click to clean or waving her pen around like bibbidi bobbidi boo
*Using her new grey scrub mummy/daddy
*ticking off her lists whilst awkwardly holding her pen
*Another hour at playgroup making something with sticks
*Ronnie brushing teeth or tufts of hair and hinch declaring her love for him. Followed by a picture of ronnie sleeping on his left side with a teddy.
*painting the hidden garden archway grey and applying fairy lights that she got before lockdown 🤥🤥
*seductively turning kitchen lights off with stick heart in shot, febreezing the house, then henry running up the stairs to bed followed by a goodnight quote.

Feel free to add

Atv xxx
Henry's dick pic 🤣

Wtaf????

Today has been a Hinch free day. I’ve not watched her and not missed her 👍🏻 I will treat myself to watch her boring life tomorrow. ATV

Reactions: 13
So why does she only show one corner of her garden? Has she got a gifted hot tub or something on the other side

Reactions: 15
Who throws a whole slice of bread for birds when you’ve got a dog in the garden? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Don’t normal people break it into crumbs?!

I also noticed some people asking on the previous thread who it is that made the insta account... it’s me 🙋🏻‍♀️ I couldn’t resist and I’ve got too much time on my hands right now 😂
🙌 well done you! So funny

We need to get you to 3.4 mil followers asap (although we may need to buy a few 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So we’ve had:
1. Ronnie’s room;
2. Changing her bed;
3. Fake tan on sheets; and
4. Addressing Henry’s weight by suggesting it’s excess hair!

We should be charging her, Tattle is becoming her (No)Life Coach.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I called the nachos
Now for rest of it

Ain’t seen Keith the leaf for a while or th3 stupid cowboy cock fatsnomes pic

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if she’ll have a melted heart from the cuteness of the rats in her garden from throwing slices of bread into the garden 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.