Mrs Hinch #153

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth has she just stuck Ronnie's toys to a piece of cardboard? He cant play with them now 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I just cannot cope with people sometimes😂 I’ve got two things that are bugging me today. I’ve looked at marios stories this morning after seeing on here about him getting that shark. But what I want to know is why the duck does he need that Dyson hairdryer for that measly bit of hair he has? Or Does he use it to blow dry his nose after he’s had it shoved right up hinchs angelic hole?

I also can’t get my head around that scrub daddy package. I point blank refuse to even entertain buying one of those. They are so bloody expensive for what they are. If they are anything like the material of those elbow grease pads then they just disintegrate over time. How can people not see that they are paying over the odds for a piece of crap just so they can pay hinch a ridiculous amount to promote them and clog up the postal system with their stupid little games. The fact people buy into this is ridiculous. Same with the minkys, why would you pay more for something just because she has one. I have the elbow grease version of a minky and it was £1 it’s fraying at the sides but I ain’t don’t with it yet because it still works. I’ve since discovered that Poundland do a pack of two of their version so I have a pack on stand by. These sheep really need to use their brains, it doesn’t cost more because it’s better quality. It costs more money because they need to pay her!!!
B&m does a 4 pack for £1.99 and they are amazing. I refuse to by minky or scrub daddy and totally agree about the elbow grease scrub thing. It's shite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t even know what to say with her latest project, all kids need sensory items, but why does it have to be her clean clothes etc, and why glue them down? I’m confused this child doesn’t seem to get to hold anything just touch?
I was thinking the same, he must be frustrated that he can actually pick the items up and really feel them?

Reactions: 25
1. Who gives an actual sodding tit about a sponge announcement? Come off it, what can they announce? A new shaped/Grinch themed sponge?!
2. Put the spoon, book and ball on the floor. Ronnieblessim can then PICK them up and chuck them and roll the ball and look through the book and wave the spoon about.
BINT.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I won’t lie her parenting makes me feel genuinely sad and upset for him 😭 having a child of similar age it breaks my heart!! That would of been a great idea a few months ago although not in a box full of staples but he should be feeling, exploring and throwing things by now.

Reactions: 43
View attachment 122672She’s bleeping with us all, right? She HAS to be? Please tell me that Mrs Hinch is actually one large performance piece about the throwaway nature of society and how easily people are influenced? Like that time Joaquin Phoenix grew a huge beard and pretended he was starting a rap career for 18 months.
What would be SO bleeping WRONG with letting Ronnie properly play with those items???

Reactions: 35
Wtf is that shite she has made him? If it’s supposed to be a tactile board then she has absolutely fucked it up like she does most things. A 2 minute google search would have given her a clue on what to do.....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The board is tit, most of it is her stuff yet again not much of it is actually Ronnie’s!

Reactions: 25
I really don't get it. Surely that's for younger children who are just starting out touching things but can't yet pick things up? A way for them to explore. Ronnie can pick up whole meatballs and open his own cupboard door. He is going to be fuming and ripping his tufts out lol.
This made me laugh so much can just picture Ronnie saying what the duck is this and pulling his tufts out in anger 😂😂😂😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Has she actually ever spent any money on her child or does she just make him stuff and wait until something gets gifted, meanwhile she’s spend hundreds on her own hair and Botox and fake teeth

Reactions: 46
Ooo so excited for the Scrub Daddy surprise....I wonder if it'll arrive with its own little driver....🙄
Do we believe she personally sent that Shark to Mario or publicity stunt from management??

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think that scrub daddy package was pretty wasteful given the current times. Delivery services are strained enough and that was pointless. A package to say an announcement is coming? They could have just put up a post about it instead of sending numrous packages of tat to people.

Reactions: 51
What in the actual duck is that crappy cardboard thing she has just made him? That is actually cruel. It's like, here RonRon, a bunch of stuff with some actual colour and texture that you might like, but I've glued them down so you can't actually play with them properly. Cruel.
100% after she filmed thay story the whole thing was thrown in the bin and Ronnie was put back behind the sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
What’s sensory about a bleeping spoon glued to a box. I wouldn’t want my child playing with a box (especially with the virus she claims to be worried about as a new mum) but it’s got huge staples which you see him grab at the corner and a used duster 😭 I’m literally gob smacked!

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
Ooo so excited for the Scrub Daddy surprise....I wonder if it'll arrive with its own little driver....🙄
Do we believe she personally sent that Shark to Mario or publicity stunt from management??
Definitely a publicity stunt!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.