Mrs Hinch #153

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a way to piss off a baby - glue all the things he wants to play with onto a cardboard box!

This is just asking for a tantrum!

Why not just give him the things to play with - bint!
Screenshot_2020-05-04-15-10-46-22.png

Reactions: 36
I personally don't get it. Surely at his age, he should be able to play freely and explore things. How can he do that if it's all glued down? He desperately wanted to pick that sponge up. Is this how she will avoid the mess?
As somebody who works with under 1s, I don’t see the problem with her sticking things down as a different way of exploring different textures. I’m pretty sure he has others toys where he can pick up and throw ect. It’s something new and different from him. Yes you can get better sensory boards out there, ones she can afford, or she could at least have used better resources to make her own, but she’s trying to make something for Ronnie and not something that’s not going to get used.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She's really, desperately scraping the bottom of the barrel now. Hope trace is on standby with a new set of stick on claws!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I decided to join one of the groups as an infiltrator 🕵🏻

This post really fucked me off, for these reasons:

1. Her followers really as thick as duck. Why do grown ass adults need to be reminded on a social media page, about how to use something properly when there are instructions on the back of the box? The fact that these people don’t get what disinfectants are used for is scary when it’s clearly there in the bleeping name - disINFECT.

2. It just shows how blindly the follow her, with the fact that they purchase and use things without even knowing what the duck their intended purpose is, all because their idol “lovesssshhhhh them sshhhoooo much guyzzzzzz”

3. She is so irresponsible for not showing the correct and safe use of these products - I.e. chemicals. Day in, day out, she wafts them about and NEVER explains what they’re actually used for, or how they can be used in a safe and responsible way. She just fannies around with that spray bottle without any explanation or precaution.

If anyone dares to say anything like this on the posts they get ripped apart and the old “what happened to #bekind” (🤮) mantra gets wheeled out. No point being bleeping kind when someone has burnt their house down all because they thought it was a good idea to put a flammable product in a plug in air freshener.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I personally don't get it. Surely at his age, he should be able to play freely and explore things. How can he do that if it's all glued down? He desperately wanted to pick that sponge up. Is this how she will avoid the mess?
That was my first thought too! Sensory boards like that are usually used for much younger kids are they not? 🤔 At 10/11 months I'm sure mine were past this kind of thing and far more in to banging/shaking things, throwing, stacking etc because their fine motor skills were developed enough to let them do it!

Reactions: 21

1. Her followers really as thick as duck. Why do grown ass adults need to be reminded on a social media page, about how to use something properly when there are instructions on the back of the box? The fact that these people don’t get what disinfectants are used for is scary when it’s clearly there in the bleeping name - disINFECT.

2. It just shows how blindly the follow her, with the fact that they purchase and use things without even knowing what the duck their intended purpose is, all because their idol “lovesssshhhhh them sshhhoooo much guyzzzzzz”

3. She is so irresponsible for not showing the correct and safe use of these products - I.e. chemicals. Day in, day out, she wafts them about and NEVER explains what they’re actually used for, or how they can be used in a safe and responsible way. She just fannies around with that spray bottle without any explanation or precaution.

If anyone dares to say anything like this on the posts they get ripped apart and the old “what happened to #bekind” (🤮) mantra gets wheeled out. No point being bleeping kind when someone has burnt their house down all because they thought it was a good idea to put a flammable product in a plug in air freshener.
Put in a bleeping iron!!!!! Why!!!! 😮

Reactions: 17
Ronnie is clearly trying to pick those items up. Why does she need to be in control all the bleeping time? Let the boy explore and develop 😡

Reactions: 24

Dear God. You'd think trying to save someone from chemical burns, breaking their appliances or breathing in dangerous mixed chemicals was #beingkind.

Reactions: 12
It was actually a Twitter rant from someone else who has a thread on here that brought me to this site, but I’ve had a right laugh reading through some of the Hinch threads! 😂

I wouldn’t say I was ever a full on ‘Hincher’, but I did enjoy watching her & I bought a few of the things she recommended. I started to go off her when she got in with all the big brands, & swiftly dropped all her old favourites for stuff they were paying her to promote. When was the last time we saw ‘Paul the Pine’ or ‘Vera’? Her recommendations started to feel less genuine & more like scripted adverts. As her account has grown she seems to have lost a lot of what made her likeable when she started out. These days I find her quite dishonest, & I was appalled by the lockdown BBQs story.

I still watch her stories, but I often find myself thinking ‘why the hell am I watching this?’ because she just irritates me. The new ‘mummy blogger’ style content absolutely bores me to tears, so I think it might finally be time to hit unfollow!

Reactions: 52
That was my first thought too! Sensory boards like that are usually used for much younger kids are they not? 🤔 At 10/11 months I'm sure mine were past this kind of thing and far more in to banging/shaking things, throwing, stacking etc because their fine motor skills were developed enough to let them do it!
Mines obsessed with knocking down stacked towers 😆 from my experience at this age they mostly bump themselves on the head whilst crawling and pulling up on everything 😂 they have no fear it’s crazy. If I glued tit to cardboard mine would crawl off to find some mischief to make 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't follow Mario, have never watched him before. But just went for a nosey there after the hoover picture this morning. Oh em geee I defo vomited a little at how many times he thanked her, called her Sophie, made sure he used the words bought me this, thanks for buying me this. Like who the duck buys a insta mate a £100 hoover. duck off, not buying it for a second. Total bleeping set up. And then after all the hoover boke, he shares about someone who's house bunrt down and wanting his followers to donate!! Here's an idea Mario, send them your free hoover for their new house along with some of your other free shite. Maybe queen Sophie could do the same, doubt it tho. Fake twats the pair of them 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 46
What the hell is that busy board! Poor Ronnieblessim is so frustrated not being able to pick anything up and play with it. If she wanted the toys/her cleaning implements 🙄 on a board she could have used Velcro. At least Ronnieblessim could have pulled them off and played with them. What she’s made is a complete waste and will end up in the bin before long. Feel for that little boy so much. It’s all for the gram. Instead of wasting time making tat she should be on the floor playing with him.

Reactions: 25
Ok I'm really behind on soph and these threads. So if I repeat something already said I apologise but I needed time away from it all.
Back on today and WTF is that box lid with toys glued down. Another way for her to control mess! It's made me so angry. Let him play and be a child, stop controlling him to suit your needs. Let's glue your cloths and sponges down to stop you doing what you do shall we! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Guuuuuyyyzzz there are now quite a few anti-Grinch instas, they aren’t trolls just piss takes (I know they are tattlers so here’s a round of applause guuyyyyssss) - none of which I am going to name or promote or discuss (please don’t report me!) just have a look for yourselves it’s useful for anyone not wanting to interact with Hunch to avoid her engagement figures and.... some of them are HILARIOUS ATV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.