Mrs Hinch #151 Clapping out the front, middle finger to the NHS what a twunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what she would have done differently? She choked when she said that. I hope she doesn’t get messages like that, I’m not a fan but ffs

Reactions: 25
Is it possible to listen on iPhone or iPad? My laptop is antique and really cba to fire it up.

Reactions: 1
She is such a bleeping liar!!! She has not donated anything! She would be all over insta if she had. She wouldn’t be able to help herself! As for the death threats, another complete lie! None of us like you but we wouldn’t wish that on you. We’ve said time and time again if you were a bit more transparent we could actually get behind you! When you first came about I liked you! Looked forward to seeing your lives and little tips. But then YOU CHANGED! No one else changed; it was you. You keep telling yourself the lies to make you feel better

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Can someone help it doesn’t do anything when I click. If not can someone give me the gist please x
General gist:

She doesn't mention covid as she wants her stories to be upbeat and escapism.
She's terrified of it and has never left the house in weeks
Erm, she has received death threats from tattle trolls (which I doubt, I've never seen anything like that on here)
She talks to a therapist as she's followed and stalk (I honestly think if this was true it would be her barmy army doing the stalking)
If she could go back to when she set up her page she would do a lot differently (sounded like she was tearing up at that point)
Oh and that she doesn't think a difference of opinion is trolling (which is hilarious because I only got blocked for liking a non trolling comment)
She has donated but doesn't like to share as tattle would call her a liar
She has to be careful when sharing go fund me pages as some have been fraudulent before that she shared

I wonder what part of that made the OP cry.
I'm torn, part of me thinks she seems really genuine and she does sound upset but she is a sales person, she knows how to twist things to work in her favour

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
"I will be out every Thursday clapping for MY NHS" I always thought it was OUR NHS how dumb am I

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She's soooooo scared of Covid but has her parents popping round?

Give me a break.

So she says she doesn't read here and then brings up tattle so obviously she does so there's a lie right there.

Noone said she wasn't open about being a sales woman however the dipshit airhead act she puts on is obviously a lie as an actual dumbass wouldn't be any good in sales.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Right sorry it took so long. Just had an incident with broken glass and my dog.
Anyway here it is .
I have mixed feelings. Every now and then I'd feel sorry for her but then she'd tell a lie and I was like oh theres the compulsive liar we all know.
Grinch I know you'll be looking here and I want you to know that im not the person you sent this to. I'm posting this on her behalf. Because shes already getting slaughtered by your army.
Made me laugh when she said she doesnt mind other peoples opinions but blocked me immediately for having one.
Anyway like I said. Sorry its taken so long...here you go
MY NHS ..eye roll emoji

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Waaaait! Okay so she hasn’t left the house in weeks so what about her family leaving their houses to visit her for the bbq!? She said not everyone is a troll, so why block those asking questions? She’s so manipulative! Stop playing the victim!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I wonder if the whole point of the voice messages is because she thought they'd get leaked to Tattle.

People terrified of covid don't invite family round for barbecues. They don't send their husbands out to buy unnecessary benches. She said she hasn't left the house for weeks but has posted stories of her collecting pissy sticks. She's so manipulative.

Reactions: 47
On the actual link.. click on it and hold it down. It’ll say download.
47A89DDB-DB8D-440A-8095-498F6749D1F8.png

Reactions: 2
General gist:

She doesn't mention covid as she wants her stories to be upbeat and escapism.
She's terrified of it and has never left the house in weeks
Erm, she has received death threats from tattle trolls (which I doubt, I've never seen anything like that on here)
She talks to a therapist as she's followed and stalk (I honestly think if this was true it would be her barmy army doing the stalking)
If she could go back to when she set up her page she would do a lot differently (sounded like she was tearing up at that point)
Oh and that she doesn't think a difference of opinion is trolling (which is hilarious because I only got blocked for liking a non trolling comment)
She has donated but doesn't like to share as tattle would call her a liar
She has to be careful when sharing go fund me pages as some have been fraudulent before that she shared

I wonder what part of that made the OP cry.
I'm torn, part of me thinks she seems really genuine and she does sound upset but she is a sales person, she knows how to twist things to work in her favour
You missed out the bit where she had to stop to answer the door for the bleeping postman, no doubt bringing another ebayer for her to hide in the garage and pretend she bought weeks ago!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Soph
You say you support the NHS and clap every Thursday

Why then are you and vesty such a pair of cunts when you are videoing it - you are both so disrespectful

If you read here then please don't be like you have been, be nice and just clap, not like seals and wooping ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.