Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Sorry in advance for ranting but.. If one more person asks what’s happened on the thread tonight.. there’s no wonder the threads fill up so quickly! Just go to the first post on the thread and start reading, and you’ll see exactly what’s happened, who said what, and when. It’s not that deep! Everything is there! There’s no special secret that we all know that you don’t.. the same info is repeated probably ten times in a row. Does this annoy anyone else or is it just me 🙄😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90

Missyboo

My friend on insta has finally seen the light and posted this about grinch. She has a tiny account but within minutes of me liking it, I was blocked. Wasn’t following anyway so don’t actually give a fuck 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Anyway. I’m just waiting for her to get back to me as I’m worried grinch will delete the voice messages before she sends them to me.
If I hear from her I’ll let you guys know.
how fucking pathetic can you be???

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
WOW an even bigger self righteous cunt than we have her down as, no mention of the lockdown bbq either and you can hear her laughing when she talks, not been out for weeks she was out this week picking up piss sodden twigs more lies Zophie, oh and doorbell rings with postman, another non essential buy guyzz that I bought 6 week ago

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 81

Missyboo

Right sorry it took so long. Just had an incident with broken glass and my dog.
Anyway here it is .
I have mixed feelings. Every now and then I'd feel sorry for her but then she'd tell a lie and I was like oh theres the compulsive liar we all know.
Grinch I know you'll be looking here and I want you to know that im not the person you sent this to. I'm posting this on her behalf. Because shes already getting slaughtered by your army.
Made me laugh when she said she doesnt mind other peoples opinions but blocked me immediately for having one.
Anyway like I said. Sorry its taken so long...here you go

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Credit where credit is due. Give that woman an Oscar! I’ve not heard a performance like that since Angelina Jolie in Girl interrupted 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Hello fellow "trollllzzzz"!

I've been lurking for the last few threads so thought I'd jump on to say hi!

Unfortunately I dont know The Grinch (nor would I want to) so I dont have any beans to spill I'm afraid but I do have a good eye and love catching her out on the gram.

I'm very embarrassed to say that I was sucked into the whole hinching thing to begin with and even bought 2 of her books but as I've seen from reading on here, I think a few of us were. Since then, my opinion of her has completely changed. Everything about her screams FAKE and SNEAKY.

I have 2 girlies, both under 3 years old so I am a very busy mummy. With my eldest having suspected autism and the length I've had to go to to ensure that she receives the help she needs, the Grinch should be ashamed of herself for the head turning she shows to poor Ronnie's need for additional support. I have put so much time and effort into appointments, extra groups, activities, courses and even just the understanding of my daughters additional needs...why is she ignoring the poor boys development??...or lack of it?

Shame on her for the whole BBQ situation and then wishing colonel tom Moore a happy birthday while "clapping" for the NHS!! But of course she will show nor feel any shame as she is too wrapped up in herself and her "perfect little home".

Hoping to stick around on here if you'll have me GUUYYZZZ!!

• Heart
Reactions: 66

MaldonMalaise

I won’t be commenting on the postman intervention, the complete lack of denial of BBQgate, the claims about tattle or the “I’ve done loads of charity stuff” because others will comment on it far more eloquently than I can but I honestly think it’s becoming clear that Mrs Hinch Ltd is not doing her any good on a personal level.

Sophie, as I’m sure you will read this at some point this evening, I think you need to think long and hard about how long you want to let Mrs Hinch define you. Ronnie is getting older and babies are children then adults in the blink of an eye. He doesn’t deserve to have a mum who’s sad and on edge because she finds it hard to cope when people criticise her business. You’ve made a boatload of cash off the book sales and brand partnerships - enough to stay home with Ronnie as long as you wish, which is more than most of us can dream of.

You owe it to yourself to enjoy your son without having to deal with faceless cleaning conglomerates or mitigate the next PR crisis and make sure everything you do is “on brand”. Deactivate the account, run off into the sunset with the cloff money. You’ll never have to deal with your barmy army again. Don’t think any of us would blame you.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

simplelifex

Why is she saying tattlers have told her to die, pretty sure if anyone commented anything like that it would be removed and dealt with by admin. I've never heard so much BS!!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Morning Sophie! 👋🏼
Right, RE these death threats. We are going to need to see receipts my dear. If, and it’s a big IF, you have received them I am truly sorry because that is disgusting and no one deserves that. I assume these have all been saved, screenshot and logged for the police report? As any normal person would have gone to the police immediately, especially if they are scared of being stalked.

You said you wanted to meet a Tattler? Maybe once this is all over, me and you could meet up for a podcast. Have a proper chat for all your followers and my friends on Tattle. But again that won’t happen because I wouldn’t ask the questions YOU want.

I really think you should quit whilst you’re ahead. Leave whilst you still have the adoration you crave. I for one would not want that pack you call “Hinchers” after me if they found out I was actually lying to them all along. Wouldn’t want it for all the tea in China! You think us Tattlers are bad? We are snowflakes compared to that baying mob. ATV hon. Have a lovely day being a Mum!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

TomTitLane

VIP Member

Hinch just before she conveniently shared an emotional voice note that she knew would get out. Well played, Hinchy. But you're gonna have to do better than that after BBQgate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Missyboo

Now THIS could be hot tea!!
My friend is currently trying to record the messages onto another device, as she can’t send me them via insta message.
I’m not normally on here much these days as I can’t keep up with you guys anymore. 🤣🤣Last year I was more invested so bare with me. I know you lot like the info as quick as possible. As soon as I hear anything I’ll upload.
she’s really made my friend cry tho. I don’t actually know what’s in the voice messages yet but im actually really shocked shes even bothered to do them and not just sent her minions after her.
Soon as I hear anything I’ll post it up

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

CoolMom

VIP Member
Right sorry it took so long. Just had an incident with broken glass and my dog.
Anyway here it is .
I have mixed feelings. Every now and then I'd feel sorry for her but then she'd tell a lie and I was like oh theres the compulsive liar we all know.
Grinch I know you'll be looking here and I want you to know that im not the person you sent this to. I'm posting this on her behalf. Because shes already getting slaughtered by your army.
Made me laugh when she said she doesnt mind other peoples opinions but blocked me immediately for having one.
Anyway like I said. Sorry its taken so long...here you go
Edited cos I was kinda emotional first time posting:

Holy fuck it's real!

Sophie - (as you clearly read here) I personally NEVER have wished you dead, or any harm...I think Ronnie is gorgeous and lucky to grow up in such a lovely place. I've probably seen 2/3 posts joking about stuff like that and skimmed past. Sorry if you recieve that in your inbox, must be shit.

I'm merely worried how the so called perfect life you portray affects the vulnerable people who worship you (passionate about new mums especially) if you could just be more honest and real it would help a LOT. Kids get messy. They throw tantrums and dont sleep. Stuff gets dirty. Admit it once in a while!

Some of your your die hard followers (who we have evidence of, DO send nasty hate filled message to ANYONE who criticise you, no matter how minor (ie
'She didnt invent that hack' = 'f**k you jealous troll c**t' etc) Also we know from experience you delete /block any negativity on your post even if it is constructive. This is selling the lie of perfection once again.

Being positive and upbeat is one thing, selling an unattainable lie is another.

X

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I think it's manipulative bullshit. I don't believe she has donated items and money, this is the woman who "wrote" an empty book, charged through the nose for it and has never once offered to give away a single copy to her Hinchers that she professes to love so much. She reckons she's been stalked and followed? Maybe if it wasn't so easy to find her address people wouldn't be able to stalk her. Maybe I'm biased because I can't stand her, but I don't believe it. She can't even keep consistency in her own stories, so I don't believe a word she says.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

shireshaw

Am I doing something wrong though? Like my son is 7 months old and I’m pregnant. I barely have time to get the washing put away and take a shower; the last fucking thing on my mind is cleaning my plug holes. I didn’t even know that was a thing. I’ve lived here a year and am yet to stick a vibrator down my plug holes while listening to Beyoncé. Am I broken or is she just that unrealistic?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

shadyessex33

VIP Member
She is such a fucking liar!!! She has not donated anything! She would be all over insta if she had. She wouldn’t be able to help herself! As for the death threats, another complete lie! None of us like you but we wouldn’t wish that on you. We’ve said time and time again if you were a bit more transparent we could actually get behind you! When you first came about I liked you! Looked forward to seeing your lives and little tips. But then YOU CHANGED! No one else changed; it was you. You keep telling yourself the lies to make you feel better

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56

Snarkysnarky

I fucking hate that schoolmarmish, self righteous, cunty tone she speaks with when she thinks she’s telling someone off aka trolls commenting on her poor followers before pics.

she doesn’t have time to clean her plugs every week but she does have time to drag half the Maldon forest back to castle greyskull to spray paint.

Fucketh off you scabby bitch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55