Mrs Hinch #151 Clapping out the front, middle finger to the NHS what a twunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's manipulative bullshit. I don't believe she has donated items and money, this is the woman who "wrote" an empty book, charged through the nose for it and has never once offered to give away a single copy to her Hinchers that she professes to love so much. She reckons she's been stalked and followed? Maybe if it wasn't so easy to find her address people wouldn't be able to stalk her. Maybe I'm biased because I can't stand her, but I don't believe it. She can't even keep consistency in her own stories, so I don't believe a word she says.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
WOW an even bigger self righteous bleep than we have her down as, no mention of the lockdown bbq either and you can hear her laughing when she talks, not been out for weeks she was out this week picking up piss sodden twigs more lies Zophie, oh and doorbell rings with postman, another non essential buy guyzz that I bought 6 week ago

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 81
She sounds very genuine in those, I know most of you won’t agree. She is clearly capable of articulating herself better than she makes out on her stories. She sounds close to tears in parts.

Reactions: 40
The ones that say oh but sure we seen on her stories that only her and Jamie where there are hilarious lol like she's going to film Ma and da lol
And how come they believe everything else the sun writes about her if they are saying the sun always writes tit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Them voice notes, she's not been out in weeks. Where TF did she collect her sticks!?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Re: COVID 19 in that recording, sounded like she was reading that off a predetermined script (probably one approved by Gleam).

got to give it to the woman, she’ll only manage to garner more support from this being leaked.

my personal bugbear is when tattle is referred to as “trolling”. We have an opinion on the Mrs Hinch brand and it’s impact on others, and how Sophie portrays and manages it.Expressing that opinion to each other is not, I repeat not, trolling.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She sounds very genuine in those, I know most of you won’t agree. She is clearly capable of articulating herself better than she makes out on her stories. She sounds close to tears in parts.
So would I if I'm being called out for my tit behaviour left right and centre.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Right sorry it took so long. Just had an incident with broken glass and my dog.
Anyway here it is .
I have mixed feelings. Every now and then I'd feel sorry for her but then she'd tell a lie and I was like oh theres the compulsive liar we all know.
Grinch I know you'll be looking here and I want you to know that im not the person you sent this to. I'm posting this on her behalf. Because shes already getting slaughtered by your army.
Made me laugh when she said she doesnt mind other peoples opinions but blocked me immediately for having one.
Anyway like I said. Sorry its taken so long...here you go
Can someone help it doesn’t do anything when I click. If not can someone give me the gist please x

Reactions: 6
So if she hasn't been out, then is she talking to her therapist on the tele?

She has to mention MH somewhere, why doesn't she mention it on the gram then that she is struggling, people will relate to that (I'm calling bingo for tomorrow re that)

BS BS BS
Me Me Me

Sorry if anyone on here or reading does have MH problems but she's a fraud ( I have been to a counsellor so been there done that)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
So would I if I'm being called out for my tit behaviour left right and centre.
I agree, as would I. It’s unlike her to get personal in the inbox of a lesser known account. I wonder if she’s close to finally having enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyway here it is .
I have mixed feelings. Every now and then I'd feel sorry for her but then she'd tell a lie and I was like oh theres the compulsive liar we all know.
Grinch I know you'll be looking here and I want you to know that im not the person you sent this to. I'm posting this on her behalf. Because shes already getting slaughtered by your army.
Made me laugh when she said she doesnt mind other peoples opinions but blocked me immediately for having one.
Interesting listen. I haven't been on tattle for long but never have I seen anyone write they wished Hinch would die/commit suicide. If anyone has written that it's disgusting and in league with her trolls who have said this on a numerous occasions. She says she hasn't left the house once because she's scared of covid (i think we have all felt that at some point) but that's a lie as we've seen her walking Henry and picking up her pissy sticks. I think she needs reminding the difference between trolls (most of her Hinch army) and people voicing opinions. Your blocking the wrong people soph. Please have a word with your following and remind them to #bekind

Reactions: 36
that therapist will need counselling after seeing her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Anyway here it is .
Bullshit hasn't left her house for weeks cause scared of covid but was out her house picking up filthy sticks. If she could go back to 2018 she would, delete your account then, off you trot Hinch

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
I agree, as would I. It’s unlike her to get personal in the inbox of a lesser known account. I wonder if she’s close to finally having enough.
Nah not at all this is just damage control and she's playing woe by me

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.