Mrs Hinch #151 Clapping out the front, middle finger to the NHS what a twunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right sorry it took so long. Just had an incident with broken glass and my dog.
Anyway here it is .
I have mixed feelings. Every now and then I'd feel sorry for her but then she'd tell a lie and I was like oh theres the compulsive liar we all know.
Grinch I know you'll be looking here and I want you to know that im not the person you sent this to. I'm posting this on her behalf. Because shes already getting slaughtered by your army.
Made me laugh when she said she doesnt mind other peoples opinions but blocked me immediately for having one.
Anyway like I said. Sorry its taken so long...here you go
Hold your finger on the file and click the second tab down! Download file and it will open and play as a screen recording

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Also I want to add. I'm sorry if like me you thought the grinch had gone in on her. It seems the way she made herself out to be a martyr and hard done by is what upset my mate.
So I do apologise if you too got your hopes up. I was really praying we'd have something to take her down with . Sorry if its abit disappointing.
The lies she tells are a joke tho. Noone tells her to go kill herself. Can you imagine??
It's the guilt trip she put on my mate that left her upset. So I am sorry if it's a huge disappointment guys . Atb

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I think we’ve established that me and you are bleeping nutters though 😂 I love a good grudge! I live for them haha light it and watch it burn. That’s me 👍
Oh, that’s it. Shall we just team up and tag team the rat faced bint? 😍
me too, I love a grudge. I go all out for it, hair flicks, the works.

Reactions: 5
Can someone please update me on Veritygate ? I saw the beginning then got sooo behind!

Reactions: 2
She’s played a blinder there, if these voice notes make it anywhere else, it’s sympathy all the way for hinch

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
She might threatened legal action though. Don’t forget mrs hinch ltd is a brand name and anyone bringing that name into disrepute I guess can be sued. I think, I’m no lawyer
I’d tell her to go suck a donkey dick and sue me.
if what I’d said is the truth, she could duck herself and possibly crack a smile.
bullying tactics dont work with me, but I have a sister who works in law, I’d take that bucket minge on.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Off topic
But after 7 weeks the Irish prime Minster has said anybody cocooning ( My Dad) can now go for a walk from Tuesday. So long as they avoid human contact. He is going to be so happy he can stretch his legs.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyway here it is .
I have mixed feelings. Every now and then I'd feel sorry for her but then she'd tell a lie and I was like oh theres the compulsive liar we all know.
Grinch I know you'll be looking here and I want you to know that im not the person you sent this to. I'm posting this on her behalf. Because shes already getting slaughtered by your army.
Made me laugh when she said she doesnt mind other peoples opinions but blocked me immediately for having one.
And there she is. The saleswoman bullshitter! It was as if she was reading from a script. Oh gleam did you write that for her???? Hmmmm

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Why is she saying tattlers have told her to die, pretty sure if anyone commented anything like that it would be removed and dealt with by admin. I've never heard so much BS!!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Also I want to add. I'm sorry if like me you thought the grinch had gone in on her. It seems the way she made herself out to be a martyr and hard done by is what upset my mate.
So I do apologise if you too got your hopes up. I was really praying we'd have something to take her down with . Sorry if its abit disappointing.
The lies she tells are a joke tho. Noone tells her to go kill herself. Can you imagine??
It's the guilt trip she put on my mate that left her upset. So I am sorry if it's a huge disappointment guys . Atb

I don't understand why she has now chosen to voice mail someone that her army have latched on

There are plenty of these accounte but she doesn't voice mailed them or does she?

Reactions: 13
Anyway here it is .
Edited cos I was kinda emotional first time posting:

Holy duck it's real!

Sophie - (as you clearly read here) I personally NEVER have wished you dead, or any harm...I think Ronnie is gorgeous and lucky to grow up in such a lovely place. I've probably seen 2/3 posts joking about stuff like that and skimmed past. Sorry if you recieve that in your inbox, must be tit.

I'm merely worried how the so called perfect life you portray affects the vulnerable people who worship you (passionate about new mums especially) if you could just be more honest and real it would help a LOT. Kids get messy. They throw tantrums and dont sleep. Stuff gets dirty. Admit it once in a while!

Some of your your die hard followers (who we have evidence of, DO send nasty hate filled message to ANYONE who criticise you, no matter how minor (ie
'She didnt invent that hack' = 'f**k you jealous troll c**t' etc) Also we know from experience you delete /block any negativity on your post even if it is constructive. This is selling the lie of perfection once again.

Being positive and upbeat is one thing, selling an unattainable lie is another.

X

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Just listened to it all. Still want to know what hinch said to upset her 🤔

Reactions: 12
Off topic
But after 7 weeks the Irish prime Minster has said anybody cocooning ( My Dad) can now go for a walk from Tuesday. So long as they avoid human contact. He is going to be so happy he can stretch his legs.
Amazing news hope he enjoys himself! X

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s not a disappointment at all! You done amazing! And your friend! This shows that she’s had her cage rattled. It shows cracks are appearing and she knows that she isn’t actually invincible. It’s totally scripted and shows her as the snake oil seller she is. Her time is coming and this is gonna be once point in a whole saga. Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.