Mrs Hinch #151 Clapping out the front, middle finger to the NHS what a twunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Voice notes, neighbours etc.... nothing will ever change the fact that her sisters husband has a stem cell replacement for cancer 6 years ago, her sister is/training on placement to be a paramedic. Jamie regularly goes shopping for non essentials, they have her parent/s around during a lockdown. If her dad gets covid, there is every chance he will not make it as with his rotund stomach, his breathing is not the best when he’s been shown on her stories in the past so unless he’s gotten super fit, he’s in a bad place for a good recovery. She’s a pure selfish witch . I should imagine her bro in law should be shielding, so her sister will be shattered as a lot will fall to her .

Soz, no point in any of that ^ I’m just angry as my goddaughter is a night nurse on a covid ward, I am her ‘listening ear’ as her fella doesn’t get it and her mum would probably lock her in the attic and not let her out till 2022 to keep her and her grandson safe .

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Please let there be nothing exciting tonight as ill miss it due to being on nights and I’ll be bastard livid if I have to read 80 pages before I go to sleep tomorrow 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve just watched the videos of her cleaning her plug (that sounds so bleeping wrong once I typed it out) anyway I’m in absolute TEARS at how angry she seems. What with her little bullet vibrator about as well that she cleaned the plug with? Just use a bleeping sponge like the rest of us
My midwife didnt recomend them. They were against them. My daughters 9 months old. But maybe each district is different.
Unfortunately some midwives recommend things that they shouldnt. They shouldnt actually be recommending anything, just give women the information and support them to make their own decision.

Reactions: 5
God I should know better than to get too exited too soon. Damn you verity and double damn you fake voice notes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So basically hinch tit herself, arse licked this women and this women has now decided Hinch is the best again? I’m so lost!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Just watched the plug.
Wow she is angeerrrryyyyyy hahaha what’s up Zoph. Worried more people will see you for what you are, what you have been doing, your “perfect” crown slipping?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This voice notes thing. I reckon she has spoken to the small account about what she put. But I don’t think she was nice about it. She probably threatened her with ruining her insta. This is Hinch we are speaking about. All she has to do is click them twiglet fingers and her army of skanks go running

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.