Mrs Hinch #151 Clapping out the front, middle finger to the NHS what a twunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell, two threads in 24 hours. You vicious arseholes 😂

Surely no one expected voicenotes? By now you all should know that anyone who comes here claiming to have tea is full of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Starting to wonder if the whole of voicenote gate was made up. Very easy to say Hinch contacted you without receipts. I hope I’m wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I can't stop looking at her crows feet, she's only 30 - 28 ish ^^
WTF is up with her face
I think it’s too much Botox? I work with someone who fills themselves with it, and they get the same nose-wrinkle Mrs H does when she tries to smile. Horrific.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think there was voice notes. She made the lady cry. But as Hinchy winchy spider reads here, she panicked and sent more voice notes explaining why she does what she does etc etc. Damage limitation. So now the insta acct loves her again. Basically Hinch went into sales manager mode and brought lady back onside. Probably with some flannel about Gleam make her or it’s hard being her and other such shite

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Bear with the lady - she has to get them 1st
You are all eager beevers lol

Reactions: 6
So howld on, back up back up tha mic. Do we think Hinch has done a little bit of damage control here- seen that her cuntish antics were about to be exposed to the tattle massive and she’s had to limit the damage. Hahahahaha duck you Sophie ya manipulative crappy arse

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't know who you are QUEENHINCHOFFAKERY on insta but I do know it's one of you lot. But just wanted to say I love you lol you have given me such a laugh today lol
All thick as tit just like Hinch someone commented she doesn't have a barbeque she has a outside grill 😂😂😂 and the difference being oh that's right none

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So howld on, back up back up tha mic. Do we think Hinch has done a little bit of damage control here- seen that her cuntish antics were about to be exposed to the tattle massive and she’s had to limit the damage. Hahahahaha duck you Sophie ya manipulative crappy arse
I like your rainbow

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't know who you are QUEENHINCHOFFAKERY on insta but I do know it's one of you lot. But just wanted to say I love you lol you have given me such a laugh today lol
Absolutely howling, just found 2 more ‘scrubdaddeh’ and ‘sausage.slop’ you’ve all got me in bits 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeh and once was the time that it was said when you got to VIP there was a private chat room for you.
Like you say, don't believe everything you read😂
Look at the turnaround in the voice notes🙄
People need to learn to keep their titties from getting in a tangle too soon!
I’m lost about the voice notes lol don’t take much to get behind lol.
The neighbour thing I was following as soon as it started and was like hmmmmm this ain’t right lol. If she’s deleted or he, then why, I don’t get how someone just comes on and ppl believe them. I know everyone starts new. I didn’t like a bit about timings there was a post she put with dates and times. I found that highly intrusive towards hinch. If true. That’s stalking. I just don’t believe it.
I asked for pics of her own kitchen lol I wasn’t expecting it I was taking the piss, sat here thinking to myself, let’s see if they find a rightmove listing for a similar property lol!

Reactions: 11
And how come they believe everything else the sun writes about her if they are saying the sun always writes tit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
sophlora got called out by a very small cleaning and home account, a tattler who is a friend of OP said Hinch had sent her voice notes and made her cry. She then deleted her criticisms of Hinch and replaced it with the above caption. The army were piling on the OP too. We need the voice notes, obvs
Voice notes would be amazing but if not just a gist of what was said would be nice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.