Mrs Hinch #150 Covidiots disrespectful clap for the NHS. Family been round? Sun says YES!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sylVESTer the (pussy) cat just posted lamenting the ‘mess’ in the kitchen. He was also commenting on the ‘mess’ of the baby after spaghetti bologmans (vom face).

Im thinking more and more that he sits there all day pointing at things that are a ‘mess’ while she scurries around trying to please him.
She’s actually a slob though. Is Ronnie that hungry that she can’t put a few things away before feeding him? The fridge is literally 2 steps away from where she left the butter. She didn’t need to make that much mess to make a couple of pancakes and some toast

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s actually a slob though. Is Ronnie that hungry that she can’t put a few things away before feeding him? The fridge is literally 2 steps away from where she left the butter. She didn’t need to make that much mess to make a couple of pancakes and some toast
It really must be like living with a very young minded teenager. Surely as a 41 year old that must creep him out?

• Heart
I think most of her Hinchers are on benefits and I’m sorry if I’m generalising her but financially this lockdown has not effected them coz they don’t have jobs to lose anyway. So many of them are still going out and spending with no money worries at all. That’s why when she’s showing off the stuff she has it doesn’t bother them coz they are still getting their hinch hauls
You've hit the nail on the head ..lockdown ..going out ..spending money.... .her and her barmy army to a tee, haven't got the brains they were born with 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Also she’s probably hating that one of her Hinchers has found that account and although they think they are doing something good such as reporting the account what they are really doing is highlighting the article that she’s trying to ignore. These dumb witches may not believe it but what I’d someone does and does more digging and it brings them here. All hinch has to do is block that page and those pictures won’t come up in her tagged post so her army won’t see it but now that dumb bimbo has started a personal vendetta to close the account down and tagged Mrs hinch it it her army will still be able to see it. It would be funny if Mrs hinch blocks that girl too 😂
It was them that sent me here. 😂😂

• Haha
I just had a peek at the tagged pics. First time in a while. Wow! I needed a giggle and blimey there are some “interesting” people out there! 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That mess after cooking she isn't the OCD clean freak she makes out to be she is a skank who surface cleans when does she ever deep clean/spring clean never once saw her wash or change curtains or steam clean carpets/sofa etc all she cleans is her sink and toilet

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m convinced that the large majority of her followers are fake/bots. Her last photo got 217K likes. That isn’t much in comparison to her 3.3mil followers 🥱
Yes they are definitely fake, either her, Jamie or Gleam buys them as more followers you have then the more money you can command for each post for an AD/Paid partnership.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
So her army are up in arms about this page and have reported it. It’s so funny. They are all concerned about Sophie’s well being like she’s this fragile flower. This is how she gets her army to fight for her. They literally think things like this will make her crumble. If she couldn’t take the ‘trolls’ she would have closed down her account. I actually hate hincers more than hinch
Hinchers really are something! Yes they do protect her like she is a fragile flower. The dizzy princess routine she puts on is quite frankly ridiculous for a grown woman.
They can't see her for what we can
She flouted the rules. I find this particularly offensive, I cannot stand people who think they are above it all and she does! Asking others to "Be kind" when she can't even do that herself, I wouldn't call flouting the rules smd then clapping for the NHS, thinking she can so what she likes kind, or showing off her expensive self care box kind, but nope we are all jealous 🙄
What do these hinchers do when somebody disagrees with them off screen , scary thought! 😳

Reactions: 14
Can tell you that she had to apply for her extension twice as the first time it was refused!

she never mentioned that anywhere did she lol

her Dad has a black bmw

the guy that does the bonfire is right next to her fence

where she was clapping last night was outside the front

I’ve often seen Jamie in supermarkets, have even spoken to him, he seemed really nice and quite chatty then

the estate we live in has only been here for 3 years, from our estate you can walk through to the back of Mundon Road which leads on to Northy Island where you can walk along the see wall to get to the Prom

The new estate that she went to randomly for a drive is right next to us, go over a roundabout and you are there. They are still building houses there.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
" You're just jealous" - the constant bleating of a Hincher.

Hinch has nothing in her life for me to be envious of (jealousy is a different thing entirely).

At almost 50 my child is grown and about to leave home, we are planning a move to the country and we have a reasonably comfortable lifestyle through sheer hard work over the years. My husband still works full time throughout the lockdown so financially things haven't changed for us either at present.

To live your entire life purely for the benefit of social media must be an absolute nightmare. She may have materialistic crap but she has no quality of life, no enjoyment and no real purpose.

If anything I pity them - you couldn't pay me to live their sad, lonely, boring, grey life

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hinchers really are something! Yes they do protect her like she is a fragile flower. The dizzy princess routine she puts on is quite frankly ridiculous for a grown woman.
They can't see her for what we can
She flouted the rules. I find this particularly offensive, I cannot stand people who think they are above it all and she does! Asking others to "Be kind" when she can't even do that herself, I wouldn't call flouting the rules smd then clapping for the NHS, thinking she can so what she likes kind, or showing off her expensive self care box kind, but nope we are all jealous 🙄
What do these hinchers do when somebody disagrees with them off screen , scary thought! 😳
She’s hard as nails. As for using the song “Survivor” how crass and tone deaf in the current climate 😡

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.