Mrs Hinch #150 Covidiots disrespectful clap for the NHS. Family been round? Sun says YES!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it even her garden ??
I thought that too it doesn't look like her garden. She's still a hypocrite for doing it though after breaking the rules last week. I wonder if she's having another Saturday off Instagram - anyone know if its BBQ weather in Maldon on Saturday 😀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry if I’m late to the party but I’m still nearly a full thread behind, it seems to me there is a system to how this influence thing works, Jane, the cheese cake recipe lady is saying how much more followers she has now , is this because Mrs hinch mentioned her and is it like the pyramid thing ?I don’t know the real name for it but Will hinch now make money from her
No hinch won’t make any money from that but it helps with her saviour complex. She loves to think she’s helped these small account. Although that particular account had a large following before hinch came along.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m absolutely disgusted her and Onslow went out clapping tonight, she’s a fecking low life witch. Their behavior since the lockdown has been selfish and vile. When I saw the (self) care basket she made the other day I nearly got sick. I messaged her suggested she donate some items to a Frontline workers or women’s refuge, but no reply.
The wagon hasn’t blocked me yet but I reckon tonight’s the night. She’s getting a full piece of my mind, along with Vesty.
I’m a Frontline worker along with my husband and sons, I’m risking my life going to work for the like of this pair of tits to have BBQ’s and then have the cheek to clap for the hero’s. duck right off Hinch.
Sorry for the rant, I’m fuming 😤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Right Verity, next Thursday we need you to go on a mission for us.....if you haven't got a dog...borrow one. Can you do a recorded walk past at 8pm ...just to clear a few things up for us all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Welcome Verity!! As you can imagine..we are all very glad you have joined the dark side 😂

Im curious..were you ever tempted to call the police on her yourself after witnessing the comings and goings?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Welcome @Verityday123 !! As you can imagine..we are all very glad you have joined the dark side 😂

Im curious..were you ever tempted to call the police on her yourself after witnessing the comings and goings?
Absolutely! But read up on their website that they asked that people only phone / report if someone was seriously in danger so thought against it
so glad someone else has made the paper aware that it had been happening not brave enough for that lol

• Heart
Reactions: 41
So we have one neighbour here spilling the tea and another called The Sun... she must be popular in her street

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It aggravates me so much that her family have obviously been visiting her and I haven’t been able to see mine since January I had planned to visit them before this whole Corona situation happened but obviously now I can’t so we FaceTime most nights,

But here she is seeing her family whenever she pleases and not giving a tit about the lockdown rules then praising the NHS every Thursday night for doing a fantastic job while she’s letting people come into her home who could potentially have corona and then risking passing it onto her son who’s not even a year old?! If I was as selfish as she is I would happily drive three hours to see my family but I’m not going too put them at risk because I actually care about them.

Sorry about the huge rant the more I learn about Hinch the more irritated I get. Hope you’re all staying safe!

EDIT: I don’t have kids just now but if I did I wouldn’t let anyone come over and risk infecting my child they’d be my number one priority honestly it just shows you how stupid she is...
Her number one priority is herself and she still behaves like a child, that's why mummy and daddy have been to visit whilst supposedly in lockdown!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.