Mrs Hinch #150 Covidiots disrespectful clap for the NHS. Family been round? Sun says YES!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her head will be bobbing like a pigeon, neck will be clawed to pieces, she'll be smashing some more urns and throwing Jamie's flip flops out in the rain. She'll be curtain twitching to see if anyone is watching She's gonna need another break this weekend. Ma and pa Barker willhave to console her over some birds eye burgers
Welcome verity please stick around, your our eyes and ears on the ground lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Absolutely! But read up on their website that they asked that people only phone / report if someone was seriously in danger so thought against it
so glad someone else has made the paper aware that it had been happening not brave enough for that lol
That's fair enough! I hope the police have followed it up, she may not have anyone 'high risk' in her house but as someone with over a million followers on instagram they know she should be setting a better example! Tut tut.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wouldn't it be hilarious if the reason she's quiet is because a neighbour saw them in the front garden and decided to come over and confront them 😂😂😂 Omg that would make my day

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Absolutely! But read up on their website that they asked that people only phone / report if someone was seriously in danger so thought against it
so glad someone else has made the paper aware that it had been happening not brave enough for that lol
Welcome Verity, it’s great to have someone from the “little village “ 😂
You seem lovely, must be.a mare having Vest & Zophlora as neighbours.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her head will be bobbing like a pigeon, neck will be clawed to pieces, she'll be smashing some more urns and throwing Jamie's flip flops out in the rain. She'll be curtain twitching to see if anyone is watching She's gonna need another break this weekend. Ma and pa Barker willhave to console her over some birds eye burgers
Welcome verity please stick around, your our eyes and ears on the ground lol
She might actually cover up tomorrow if she claws her neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Okay so my plans have changed I'll be refreshing the thread for a while😂

Welcome Verity so glad to have you here🍿😍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.