Mrs Hinch #150 Covidiots disrespectful clap for the NHS. Family been round? Sun says YES!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did some digging. Here's Soph wearing the mummy slippers. Sadly I don't think there ma barker. But i bet Sophs at home loving us all thinking they are 😂

#slippergate

The plot thickens...
I think they are her smoking slippers. Who leave slippers and flip flops by the back door? Would you not be wearing them in the house?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
It drives me mad! Some old bat on my street had a bell! I just think it makes a mockery of what was a nice idea in week one
Agree. I'll admit now that I don't clap. Instead I've donated money towards a few charities and local places.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It aggravates me so much that her family have obviously been visiting her and I haven’t been able to see mine since January I had planned to visit them before this whole Corona situation happened but obviously now I can’t so we FaceTime most nights,

But here she is seeing her family whenever she pleases and not giving a tit about the lockdown rules then praising the NHS every Thursday night for doing a fantastic job while she’s letting people come into her home who could potentially have corona and then risking passing it onto her son who’s not even a year old?! If I was as selfish as she is I would happily drive three hours to see my family but I’m not going too put them at risk because I actually care about them.

Sorry about the huge rant the more I learn about Hinch the more irritated I get. Hope you’re all staying safe!

EDIT: I don’t have kids just now but if I did I wouldn’t let anyone come over and risk infecting my child they’d be my number one priority honestly it just shows you how stupid she is...

• Sad
Reactions: 25
It aggravates me so much that her family have obviously been visiting her and I haven’t been able to see mine since January I had planned to visit them before this whole Corona situation happened but obviously now I can’t so we FaceTime most nights,

But here she is seeing her family whenever she pleases and not giving a tit about the lockdown rules then praising the NHS every Thursday night for doing a fantastic job while she’s letting people come into her home who could potentially have corona and then risking passing it onto her son who’s not even a year old?! If I was as selfish as she is I would happily drive three hours to see my family but I’m not going too put them at risk because I actually care about them.

Sorry about the huge rant the more I learn about Hinch the more irritated I get. Hope you’re all staying safe!
honsestly if she cared for her son she would not allow anyone in and out. I have not seen her post once about missing her family. I miss mine I haven't seen them in ages. ive had a tough few weeks due to some circumstances and I really needed my family but I have had to pull myself together because I cant see them no matter how much I need them. she thinks she is above everyone else.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.