Mrs Hinch #150 Covidiots disrespectful clap for the NHS. Family been round? Sun says YES!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice we’ve not had a goodnight post yet. Bet her head is spinning round like the exorcist reading here 😂 hi Sophie you vile witch 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 28
honsestly if she cared for her son she would not allow anyone in and out. I have not seen her post once about missing her family. I miss mine I haven't seen them in ages. ive had a tough few weeks due to some circumstances and I really needed my family but I have had to pull myself together because I cant see them no matter how much I need them. she thinks she is above everyone else.
Exactly! She’s not missing them because she’s been seeing them. Haven’t seen mine in 7 weeks

• Sad
Reactions: 50
honsestly if she cared for her son she would not allow anyone in and out. I have not seen her post once about missing her family. I miss mine I haven't seen them in ages. ive had a tough few weeks due to some circumstances and I really needed my family but I have had to pull myself together because I cant see them no matter how much I need them. she thinks she is above everyone else.
Couldn’t of said it better myself she’s just pure selfish! Hope you’re keeping well and you get too see them soon I’m on the same boat!

Reactions: 10
Come on Verity ...stay with us girl....stay focused..... can you see Grayson heights from your house?
You guys crack me up! 🤣. I’m trying my best to keep up with you all but like I said I’m a newbie to this 🤣 sound like a right old woman
Madison Heights is next to the estate we live on

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Mrs is hinch is reading this thread desperately trying to figure out who this neighbour whistle blower is. She’s awfully quite after her clap so she’s probably trying to catch up on tattle. She won’t be sleeping tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Mrs is hinch is reading this thread desperately trying to figure out who this neighbour whistle blower is. She’s awfully quite after her clap so she’s probably trying to catch up on tattle. She won’t be sleeping tonight 😂
Sounds like there’s loads of us she won’t know who the hell it is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’d seen in the paper that a neighbour had grassed them up so wanted to see what comments etc and this site came up, which I’m new to so sorry if I’m a bit slow replying lol

glad someone did tbh as it was pissing me off seeing that she was carrying on as normal, bloody good on them !
Well, Verity, you are very welcome here! We are a nice bunch. We can’t stand her, but we all love each other 😂 get comfy girl! You’re in for a treat! 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
Lol! Yes, Jamie walks him the most though. Barely ever see her out!
She’s far too famous obviously! Little old me in my little village in the north, I not only have to work but you know what else? I have to go to the shops. And sometimes, believe it or not, it’s raining. And I still have to go out. And I don’t have an Audi I have a 7 year old Alfa Romeo with dodgy electrics.
So it appears little princess Soflora gets everything she wants brought to her. God I bleeping ate her

Reactions: 18
Sounds like there’s loads of us she won’t know who the hell it is
I’m glad more are coming out of the woodworks. Maybe her breaking the lockdown rules just pushed people over the edge. Why does she get to see her family when the rest of us haven’t seen our family in weeks and may not get to see them for a few more months. She’s not above the law even though she thinks she is.

Reactions: 28
Sorry if I’m late to the party but I’m still nearly a full thread behind, it seems to me there is a system to how this influence thing works, Jane, the cheese cake recipe lady is saying how much more followers she has now , is this because Mrs hinch mentioned her and is it like the pyramid thing ?I don’t know the real name for it but Will hinch now make money from her

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.