Mrs Hinch #150 Covidiots disrespectful clap for the NHS. Family been round? Sun says YES!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep her dads car was on the drive, saw driving into the estate more than once a day too!!

Not since she’s appeared in the paper but seen them a week ago and few times before that!
Is she still getting shitloads of deliveries?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They really are taking the p**s now arent't they. Everyone else is just stood out the front having a civilised clap, passing te time of day with their neighbours and then these pair behave like performing seals. What was with that whole throwing the spoon in the air at the end? Everything appears to be a big joke with them 😡
Not defending these twats at all, but loads of people all over do the same! They think who makes the most noise wins, and I am totally against the 8 o’clock make some noise, it’s nothing about the nhs it’s about who was loudest!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Hinches clowns bragging about buying an absolute pile of unnecessary SHITE!
well done putting delivery drivers at extra risk 🤦🏻‍♀️
Why are they so obsessed with showing everyone what bloody cleaning tit they bought ?
'oh I feel so much better and can sleep at night now, knowing someone is getting an Amazon delivery on Tuesday' 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
A happy 50th to you for the morning from all us tattlers and thank you so much for the work that you do. Enjoy your special day as much as possible knowing you are helping so many people
Thank you very much love my fellow tattlers xx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What made you check her out on here? X
I’d seen in the paper that a neighbour had grassed them up so wanted to see what comments etc and this site came up, which I’m new to so sorry if I’m a bit slow replying lol

glad someone did tbh as it was pissing me off seeing that she was carrying on as normal, bloody good on them !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
Not defending these twats at all, but loads of people all over do the same! They think who makes the most noise wins, and I am totally against the 8 o’clock make some noise, it’s nothing about the nhs it’s about who was loudest!
Argh I know my neighbour has decided the past 2 weeks to get an air horn out. And it isn't a couple presses on the button. It's long honks. And still carrying on 5 mins after 8!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Argh I know my neighbour has decided the past 2 weeks to get an air horn out. And it isn't a couple presses on the button. It's long honks. And still carrying on 5 mins after 8!
It drives me mad! Some old bat on my street had a bell! I just think it makes a mockery of what was a nice idea in week one

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.