Mrs Hinch #150 Covidiots disrespectful clap for the NHS. Family been round? Sun says YES!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey you Guyyzzzzz

Cor had to do a catch up on the last thread lol.

I knew the puppetmaster & her Muppet would go out clapping . Why couldn't they just do it like everybody else. ? Her big foghorn gob & acting the maggot ruined it & then I had to put my glasses on to see the tiny mention she gave Colonel Tom . On a positive note was nice to see Ronnie & his Dad playing Dancing of course Hinchalicious had to spoil it over a pair of flip flops. She deffo pulls the strings in that house eh

Reactions: 14
They really are taking the p**s now arent't they. Everyone else is just stood out the front having a civilised clap, passing te time of day with their neighbours and then these pair behave like performing seals. What was with that whole throwing the spoon in the air at the end? Everything appears to be a big joke with them 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Right you bastards

I have been trying to bake some buns with the youngest brat child since Sunday, remembered yesterday for today

Set itt up but got blown off for youtube

I am doing it tomorrow so no drama from Hinch or you lot purlezze

I need some blue velvet cupcakes in my belly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She is a perfect example of the tit show world we live in today, being gifted £500 hoovers and mops to splash all over her crappy page KNOWING women and men are out there struggling to make ends meet and “ASPIRE” to be like her and will feel terrible knowing they could never afford things like that. Shes a fraud and a liar shes no better than a scammer

Reactions: 15
I have a burning question for sophie.

Why do you put Ronnie's food onto the bamboo plate or the sectioned food tray every day and then tip it onto his high chair tray?
We see the "eating" boomerang and theres never any sign on the plate or sectioned tray. The scraps are directly on his high chair tray.

Please clear this up for me sophie If you don't mind. Its causing me sleepless nights

• Haha
Reactions: 45
They really are taking the p**s now arent't they. Everyone else is just stood out the front having a civilised clap, passing te time of day with their neighbours and then these pair behave like performing seals. What was with that whole throwing the spoon in the air at the end? Everything appears to be a big joke with them 😡
Louder this week and a different part of the garden. Wonder if its some sort of middle finger gesture to the neighbour

Reactions: 11
I work for the police taking the 101 and 999 calls and I have taken 100’s of calls with people grassing their neighbours up. Some have been petty but some people just don’t think they have to stay at home. To be honest work was stressful enough before this but people are rude constantly to me and my colleagues I’ve had one person thank me for what I do and she was calling cos her partner had beat the tit out of her ! Luckily to be on annual leave now as will be waking up in the morning being 50 🥳🤣🤣
A happy 50th to you for the morning from all us tattlers and thank you so much for the work that you do. Enjoy your special day as much as possible knowing you are helping so many people

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I wouldn’t have heard about her having people over for a BBQ if it wasn’t for tattle, even though I guessed she had her niece over on Easter Sunday and other days as her stories that day showed a few signs. Most her followers won’t know, I feel like leaving loads and loads of comments on her instagram posts replying to the people that say she’s “lovely” and whatever letting them know she’s a fraud who has no consideration over others. If I do it late at night when she’s asleep, they would at least be there for a few hours before she can delete them 😂 what tome does she go to bed usually? About 10/11pm?
Please please please pleasssseeeee do this!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Go on Henry!! Live your best lockdown life hun. In bed, cock out, snacks under your pillow and looking forward to the famalam coming round at the weekend for another round of frozen burgers on the George Foreman in the garden😉

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Right at the end of that ridiculous noisy clapping, I’m sure soph says ‘all the neighbours are out’. She is pretending that all is ok with the neighbours, trying to prove a point after THAT SUN ARTICLE which she has not bothered to address - they act like a right pair of covidiots 🤣
How bad is it that they have to hide around the corner though!!! I would hate to live my life having to sneak and hide around corners. What a sad empty ball sack of a couple 😡

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.