Mrs Hinch #150 Covidiots disrespectful clap for the NHS. Family been round? Sun says YES!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, I thought so too, and it's too loud & near to be a neighbour šŸ¤Ø
Youā€™re right, definitely beside them. Iā€™ve said it before but Iā€™d have so much more respect for her if sheā€™d come out at the start of lockdown and said her Mum was staying. Ignoring The Sun article just confirms sheā€™s guilty I think.

Reactions: 17
Wait for it to come on companies house then we can all see
Good thinking.
I think we need to memo this for a later date.
imagibe clapping the NHS, while, not only flaunting lockdown rules, but not paying what you should into it.

Reactions: 7
What a pair of greedy arseholes...did people not clean before this fame hungry, leeching moron came along ???

Reactions: 12
Found this on one of her weirdo followerā€™s page. ā€œEat, Sleep, Hinch, Repeatā€ bedazzled ornament? duck right off.
So when Hinch falls from grace what are these crazies going to do with all these ornaments - the land fill will be overflowing with twig hearts and hinch baskets.
Burn them all like Guy Fawkes night

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So sheā€™s taken the video down of Ronnie on the sofa and he pretend crying. Maybe coz itā€™s wasnā€™t actually pretend. And his mum upset him. Or maybe there was a second voice in it that someone on here said they could hear šŸ¤”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I mean, it would have been worse. They could have been banging a BBQ lid with a pair of tongs...?

Pair of pissflaps.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Right at the end of that ridiculous noisy clapping, Iā€™m sure soph says ā€˜all the neighbours are outā€™. She is pretending that all is ok with the neighbours, trying to prove a point after THAT SUN ARTICLE which she has not bothered to address - they act like a right pair of covidiots šŸ¤£
Sheā€™s up the back of her garden isnā€™t she I think ? Normally they on the patio end. I wonder if it was the houses at the back of her that may have called her bbq out ( only as Iā€™ve seen houses backing onto house I donā€™t know personally lol)

Ahh front garden

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve had to really quickly skim through the last thread thanks to working. Have I missed anything?

I saw her story of her clapping and I canā€™t believe the cheek of her! First she breaks lockdown and then makes out that she supports the key workers??? Cause breaking lockdown isnā€™t supporting anyone.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.