Mrs Hinch #150 Covidiots disrespectful clap for the NHS. Family been round? Sun says YES!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like someone else said in the previous thread, they're definitely doing it as an up yours to the neighbours, otherwise why would she be stating the obvious that all her neighbours are out, as they have been all week!

They just get me so bleeping angry. They can't bring themselves to clap out the front, until there's a story about them having family round. They don't give a duck about the NHS. Or anyone other than themselves for that matter. I have never come across a more shameful pair of twats in my whole life.

Sophie and Jamie - you are vile. Absolutely disgusting people. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Look at how many people think the same as us, and not just on here. I can not wait until karma comes and whips that dirty disgusting rug from under your self centred feet. Ronnie deserved better bleeping role models.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I thought it was only me in the uk that thought this hideous excuse of a woman was a joke...im so happy ive found this!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
Abit lost, I got booted off for some reason 🤷‍♀️ Why do people think her mother is there? What’s been said or what’s been seen, I’m pretty sure I’m blocked for making a remark about Ronnie I’m only getting half of her posts

Reactions: 6
What boils my blood so much is how normal working class people like me work all month to by essentials and shes plastering them all over her crappy page making it impossible for normal people like us to buy, and she gets them for free for sitting on her boney arse all day 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Previous thread closed as I was about to post.

Onslow has blocked me also for my comment about breaking lock down rules, how pathetic to address it by pressing block.

Also on the picture with him holding Ronnie you can spot a tub of pringles on the floor? (might be wrong)
Just been back and had a look defo pringles

Reactions: 3
Don’t mind me, I’m thinking out loud...
Does she declare all of her income? Does she pay the proper taxes?
Let’s be fair, would anyone be shocked?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Total change of topic but does Henry like have his own proper bed or am I tripping? :unsure:
Yeah he does and she sits and stokes his paw on a night whilst he lies on his back with all four legs in the air like a human whilst playing soppy pissy music in the background....what an absolute moron she is. Im sure she has a remote control for that poor animal

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Don’t mind me, I’m thinking out loud...
Does she declare all of her income? Does she pay the proper taxes?
Let’s be fair, would anyone be shocked?
Shes a real housewife of Essex, im sure she doesn't even know what a tax declaration is

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.