Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

lol. i’m actually a long term member but i’ve made a new account as someone recognised my username. someone else brought the facebook group up, not myself, so i just asked why being anonymous was important to others. so not today, sherlock.
Surely you've answered your own question then?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@Sharky99 @Buttercup214 (I think that is Olivia?) You guys need to bring more people on board who know the real her.

In all seriousness and joking aside (hilarious as it is) I am the token Environmental scientist on here and what this woman has managed to achieve with both her and her 2.3 million followers has put BP Oil and Exon Valdez et al to shame.

Her use of single use plastic, chemicals poured down the drain killing marine life, pumped into the atmosphere and affecting pollution, her use of products that are tested on animals... The list goes on... All need to be stopped and the only way to do that is to stop her and bring her empire down. Poor Sir Attenborough will cry if he knew what she was doing 😢

The harm she is doing to herself and her unborn child is sad enough, but she is promoting this tit with other mother's and mothers-to-be and they all need to educated, before someone does actually die or suffers life changing injuries.

And that is before we get only the mental health aspect. I am a scientist, not a psychiatrist and thankfully I do not sure with MH, but how she is feeding other people mental health issues is scary and you don't need to suffer from it or have a qualification in it to see what she is doing.

The woman really does need to be stopped, by any means necessary, so please tell your friends, please get her toppled.

Yes we are all giggling on here right now, but it is only to hide the anger and frustration we all feel.

Thank you my lovelies 😘
Kudos to you, Minestronesoup. My eldest Daughter is a Scientist, too (Biological, just finishing her PhD), & she loathes the Hinch for the same reasons as you. She said she's a bio hazard and you're both right. She's a chemical nightmare on steroids. & the Mink fur eyelashes, just cruel and grotesque .. she and Jamie are the gruesome twosome.

Reactions: 17
Why's everyone wetting themselves because 2 people are claiming to have known hinch? We need some proper evidence being being sucked in by it all. Those tweets with olivia got shown here on the early threads, it's not hard for someone to pretend to be her and her mate. No offence if you both are genuine but until I see any evidence I'm not buying it as everything that's been bought up as juicy hot gossip has already been discussed here before.... just saying.
Can't disagree but it was news to me that Hinch cheated on her chappo with Jamie. I'm new here so if it's not breaking goss I concur.

Reactions: 2
Just don't know why people don't just open windows and wash their clothes and bedding and clean with one or two products, I use zoflora once a week on a deep clean day but I make sure I'm on my own that day so noone else suffers while I clean with it 😂 when I first started using it I did go over board and it would irritate my nose alot so why should I do that with the kids home and possibly irritate their little noses, you smell something it goes straight into your body!

Reactions: 11
As Mrs Hinch starts doing stories, they have festered back into oblivion 🤣🤣😂

Nice try Hinchy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And funnily enough the 2 accounts who “know her” have now gone quiet. Why’s that?
Sorry but I don’t believe it. Happy to be proven wrong through

Reactions: 11
Just don't know why people don't just open windows and wash their clothes and bedding and clean with one or two products, I use zoflora once a week on a deep clean day but I make sure I'm on my own that day so noone else suffers while I clean with it 😂 when I first started using it I did go over board and it would irritate my nose alot so why should I do that with the kids home and possibly irritate their little noses, you smell something it goes straight into your body!
But why keep using something that irritates your Nose? There will be plenty of other products you can use that won't cause any symptoms. Symptoms like that are the bodies way of telling us it don't like it.

Reactions: 5
Wow just catching up.

I’m anonymous because I have a professional job and my employer would frown upon me being a shitlord online 🤷🏽‍♀️.

Also, even if those two accounts aren’t the real Olivia they clearly know Hinch because someone said they checked out the ex Facebook etc so that’s 3 people mentioning the affair with Jamie.

Finally, I have always guessed from day one her Mum is a nutter. Remember when the first “trolling” started and she shared a pic of her holding her Mums hand 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can't disagree but it was news to me that Hinch cheated on her chappo with Jamie. I'm new here so if it's not breaking goss I concur.
It's just a rumour, they are claiming the dates in the book where she met jamie overlap with when she was with her ex. I don't have the book so can't see the dates

Reactions: 4
But why keep using something that irritates your Nose? There will be plenty of other products you can use that won't cause any symptoms. Symptoms like that are the bodies way of telling us it don't like it.
No this was when I used to use it neat years ago, stupid I know! It's fine now I dilute it properly and I don't use it for every little thing in my home X

Also, I've seen so many people sharing screen shots that kondo woman (I can't remember her name but the one that hinch wants to be best mates with) has replied to people who have messaged her 😂

It's just a rumour, they are claiming the dates in the book where she met jamie overlap with when she was with her ex. I don't have the book so can't see the dates
@JAM has the book so maybe could have a look and let us know?

Hey all,

I am making a general thread on Mrs H from all the info gathered from previous threads (I am only on thread #7 lol) for the nosey or the ex-hinchers who finally see the light

The thread will include:
  • Who is MH? (Age, husband, dog etc)
  • Career history (more than a hairdresser)
  • Rise to Instafame (and how calculating its all been)
  • Follower milestones (to highlight how she must have fake followers)
  • The Book
  • Be Kind to eachother (Screenshots of MH portraying the complete opposite)
  • Hinch Yourself Into Depression and Debt
  • Cleaning and Chemicals (including the link someone posted from The University of Bath and Brunel University on the dangers of chemicals and correlation to child asthma)
  • Lies, #ADs and Ebayers! (including the Donkey Sanctuary lie)
Does anyone know:
- When did Mrs H get married?
- Bits of the book which contradict Mrs H?
- Any other info you feel should be included?

Pop me a message, so we don't clog up the thread x

Thanks x
She got married at gosfield hall in Essex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.