Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One day it will all come out, i just feel like the "army" are so invested that I'm actually scared for when it does come out 😂 will it be a riot? Will it be the most miserable day ever? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She was cheating on Jamie?
That wasn’t in the book 😏
The truth won’t be in her book

Why haven’t we heard from any exes of hers or Jamie’s? Why haven’t we heard from ex work colleagues, school friends or that ‘Olivia’ she slated over Twitter? Why don’t we ever hear of them going to Jamie’s parents/relatives house? Or why are they never at their house?
Just seems odd, like they live in this tiny, boring bubble.
What was said about Olivia on twitter ? She needs to be put in the loop

Reactions: 8
One day it will all come out, i just feel like the "army" are so invested that I'm actually scared for when it does come out 😂 will it be a riot? Will it be the most miserable day ever? 😂
I think, here on Tattle we've always know it will all come out one day, the level she's working at is only sustainable for a short while till it burns out. I've likened her in the past to Belle Gibson, her lies all unravelled, as like with the Hinch, there were so many she forgot what was fact or fiction and people, and her publisher!, started to notice.

I feel sorry for the loyal army who have been totally sucked in, but proud none of my money has lined her bank balance.

Reactions: 15
I’m loving all the juicy stuff from Sharky! Please share more!
Well I have been on the receiving end of her and know so much but I will only get accused of being jealous by her fans!!! Omg said it don’t drink yet on her Facebook there was photos of her pissed up in a gang bang dance off!!! Like yeah fonwgat tou wsnt but don’t lie about it . She looks anorexic so the band clearly ain’t been loosened!!! You would put weight on immediately after it being loosened !!! She’s such a liar and fake

Reactions: 17
Errrr skanky mare. Shes made and sprayed a bed that Jamie has been stewing in all weekend. Get the sheets washed!!! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I need to speak to the press first
I wish you luck with that, at the moment, it feels like no-one is interested in anything negative about Hinchypoos, and her management/publisher seem to have the ability to delete anything she doesn't like, personality speaking it sounds like she is the worst person to have been allowed that kind of power, its so frustrating.

Reactions: 12
Well I have been on the receiving end of her and know so much but I will only get accused of being jealous by her fans!!! Omg said it don’t drink yet on her Facebook there was photos of her pissed up in a gang bang dance off!!! Like yeah fonwgat tou wsnt but don’t lie about it . She looks anorexic so the band clearly ain’t been loosened!!! You would put weight on immediately after it being loosened !!! She’s such a liar and fake
Sorry do what you want * bloody Samsung phone

Reactions: 3
But you might encourage others to tell the truth about her, end her evil insta empire quicker.

Reactions: 13
Dropped a bollox this morning hinchy? Thought Jamie was Ill in bed? And yet made and sprayed the beds this morning. Miraculous recovery that.

Reactions: 16
This was from another thread. And based on how quickly she got the ok article taken down I think there’s quite a lot of truth in this 😩
That would make sense, ultimately, it's down to money. No currency with Marie-Claire though, that was the closest to a negative article I've seen so far in mainstream press.

Reactions: 4
I’m loving all the juicy stuff from Sharky! Please share more!
It’s just so annoying that she has the nation fooled and plays the victim when infact she is a nasty spiteful woman . She ain’t anxious she’s loving the attention. Mental health she has if she thinks everyone is jealous. I appreciate honest wimen and looks aside if they are genuine good luck but , she’s a two faced liar as it that thing she calls a mum . The whole family are insane . I’m glad my friendship was over with them a while ago .

But you might encourage others to tell the truth about her, end her evil insta empire quicker.
Cheat, liar , bully, money grabbing , plays the victim, manipulating and very clever with it.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
So hi!
I’m olivia. I’d like to know what has been written about me over Twitter is anyone could let me know? She’s a very very silly girl if she’s decided to turn on me, been trying to keep me sweet the past few months but I know far too much about her perfect little family so that’s be why.
I was approached by the local newspaper and I declined their offer, only because I have a bit of class and won’t lower myself or getting involved in the cloth bathing gang, but I’ll have something to say if anything has been written about me on social media xx

• Heart
Reactions: 50
It’s just so annoying that she has the nation fooled and plays the victim when infact she is a nasty spiteful woman . She ain’t anxious she’s loving the attention. Mental health she has if she thinks everyone is jealous. I appreciate honest wimen and looks aside if they are genuine good luck but , she’s a two faced liar as it that thing she calls a mum . The whole family are insane . I’m glad my friendship was over with them a while ago .

Cheat, liar , bully, money grabbing , plays the victim, manipulating and very clever with it.
And wrecks peoples family .

So hi!
I’m olivia. I’d like to know what has been written about me over Twitter is anyone could let me know? She’s a very very silly girl if she’s decided to turn on me, been trying to keep me sweet the past few months but I know far too much about her perfect little family so that’s be why.
I was approached by the local newspaper and I declined their offer, only because I have a bit of class and won’t lower myself or getting involved in the cloth bathing gang, but I’ll have something to say if anything has been written about me on social media xx
Hi Olivia, you do know to much and that’s why after being hated and slagged off by hervsnd her miserable family for years that all of a sudden she’s being nice to you??? She’s clever but the truth will out... and no army of vulnerable victims we are not jealous of her we just know the truth !!!!

Reactions: 21
Liars always get found out, it may take time but truth will always come out in the end. The anti-hinch army will grow bigger than the hunch army. Not because we are jealous, but because we can see what ridiculous 💩 is being encouraged.
By encouraging women to try and maintain a pristine house has set women back decades.
I’m thinking we need to have a whip round to stage an intervention for poor Henry and his fringe. There is many groomers in Maldon, I cane see it’s that much of a problem to get an appointment. #saveHenry

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.