Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised noone was wearing a Hinch apron for her book signing... Maybe it fell apart in the first wash

Reactions: 4
Fucking pelican is brilliant. I fully intend to call my husband that next time we argue. I’m gonna start using it as a hashtag, in fact we all should, then we’ll truly know she watches this site as she’ll start blocking us all #fuckingpelican #ifyouknowyouknow

Reactions: 17

She knows you to well, books called the secret she knows you keep secrets from your hinchers

Reactions: 20
Just went to Etsy and typed in ‘Hinch’ out of interest. Fuck me, what a load of absolute shite people are selling. If that was me I’d be thinking ‘what the hell have I started’!!

Reactions: 4
My Hubs reckons a cleaning product brand called Hinch (yourself happy).. furniture polish, air freshener, window cleaner, washing up liquid, oven cleaner, cloths, rubber gloves & sponges etc. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if Jamie is involved in the marketing of this, going on the fact that he's a successful marketing/sales manager. Maybe that's where he disappeared to over the past 3 days LOL

Reactions: 7
Just realised swearing shouldn't be used in thread titles

Here's another attempt;
The Hinchers followers were such a steal, a barg she bought to fund her dream Gleam deal, she's sitting pretty now all the best, her swipe ups funding her retirement nest

Reactions: 9
What were the 3 posts she deleted yesterday? Funny how when the page went offline on 12 sept there were 45 posts deleted. 32 were reinstated on 14 September but some seemed to disappear

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.