Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minestronesoup

I'm not an environmental scientist, but I am a psychotherapist. There is absolutely no way she is suffering from an anxiety disorder. However, she has a personality disorder. In my humble opinion, I think she is a narcissistic sociopath. For example: frequent lies and exaggeration, rarely admits flaws and is highly aggressive when criticised, false image projection, rule breaking and boundary violation, emotional invalidation and coercion, and last but not least, manipulation. There you go - boom
Yep, from my limited knowledge I could concur 👏👏👏

Bodzzz

I think Mrs Hinch is annoying, a lot of hype around her for not much reason but why is all this hate directed at her. What has she done that’s so bad can someone explain?

paris761

Very true, but this chap contacted me about this forum. He had asked at the time if there was anyone on here who knew her; but at that point, there had not been one single person who knew the hinch personally and had posted on here. Until now it seems.
Ahh I see! I’m calling bs though, they don’t even know her!

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Been bugging me for a few days .. her "look" at the book signing & appearance on "This Morning" last week, really reminded me of someone & I just couldn't remember who (no, not Iggy Pop LOL). I've just realised who it is. Anyone remember the young girl who married Bill Wyman from The Rolling Stones? Mandy Smith - doppellgangers!

Yes, I see exactly what you mean !

Violetpanda

Anyone who was asking about wax melts, I get mine from MJ wax melts. They smell amazing, they’re really reasonable, they’re plastic free packaging and the customer service is fab. I came across it on Instagram as it’s Vicky McClure’s sister who set it up and VM shared it.
I like Busy Bees, they do little tiny concentrated ones too and the throw is amazing ❤

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Few grand worth of work for free! And she's saying she's not paid? She's paid in a complete home improvement/renovation, it will add a few grand extra to the house price
Yep!
OT, but your avi makes me howl 😂😂😂😂😂
Is it Hinch? (it looks like Kim Zolciak-Biermann too, if you know who she is) 😂