Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lostsoul

She was making comments back in September time I’m sure about branded stuff and from the gist of what she said it sounded to me like clothing. I was expecting slogan T-shirt’s and aprons.... surprised nothing has happened yet as it sounded imminent when she was taking about it.
I remember that because I remember thinking 'Blimey, that was quick'

Reactions: 1

Frankensooze

Chatty Member
No she earns 50-70% of the sellers final value fees of the item so something for £5 and she would earn 50-70% of the 50p final value fees. I don’t think the seller would be very happy to sell something for £5 and give £3 of their money to Mrs Hinch 😂
My brain is hurting, I've read this four times. Need to look at this 50p final value fee thing. 😵 I suppose it's the volume of customers that makes her money, but that depends on how many are real followers.

Violetpanda

I’ll have a look shortly. The MJ ones are nice little ones, you can mix the smells to create your own, and they do mixed jars.
Yes same, they do these little beans you can mix different scents. They also do a monthly box which I got for ages and loved ❤

Loulamoooola

So hi!
I’m olivia. I’d like to know what has been written about me over Twitter is anyone could let me know? She’s a very very silly girl if she’s decided to turn on me, been trying to keep me sweet the past few months but I know far too much about her perfect little family so that’s be why.
I was approached by the local newspaper and I declined their offer, only because I have a bit of class and won’t lower myself or getting involved in the cloth bathing gang, but I’ll have something to say if anything has been written about me on social media xx
I think there were some screenshots posted on an earlier thread... does anyone remember where they were?

imaniphonecharger

In her highlights she has 4 stories dedicated to the ads, where she makes it seem like she has to put AD on everything, even if it isn't an ad. It's designed to make the audience think that although some of them will be in fact paid partnerships, not all of them are. That's where the MH character comes into play - casually mentioning products here and there. Designed to make the average viewer believe that only a small percentage of products shown are paid placements. The last post on the AD/FYI highlight states "therefore not all stories containing AD have been paid for, it simply means the influencer follows all ASA rules. I refuse to promote any items that I haven't trialled, tested or simply love myself! I hope this helps guys ATB x."

It's deceptive AF and I'm not surprised that she's hoodwinked so many with it.
I agree. I'm not sure this will cut it with the CMA because every post should be marked. Her posts will appear on the Insta recommended for you page. Doesn't mean that a person viewing this will automatically click over onto her highlights. Lydia Millen is another big time hoodwinker.

OLIVIA herself has joined the chat . She wants to know what’s been said on Twitter about her. Olivia you little beauty welcome.
There were screenshots further back, although I don’t think the tweets themselves were recent. I believe she has deleted Twitter also?

Noseybint

How do you make the meme things I've got a great looks like photo but rubbish at making the photo edits.