Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loulamoooola

My other hoover is an Air Ram which I bought off a Spice head for a tenner a couple of years ago 🤣👌 and the industrial one is 10000x better! Its very very old but I can't fault it at all!

Whats the link for this please?

Not sure if it will link to the correct page but it’s on pg 13 😊

Reactions: 1

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
A kiss and tell? 😂😂😂 based on what I’ve seen/read today, I doubt most papers/press would run any story that talks negatively of her due to the possible negative impact on their future sales 🙄
Yip probably better to just tell their story on here 😂😂 the army 🙄 won't believe it anyway

Alot of time goes into making these. They are beautiful.

Where was the appreciation? Instead she does silly swipe ups for the same thing again and again! Or videos of the old lady filter chatting bare waffle.
This made me so cross! Love those so much. So rude

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
This poor woman cannot win can she if she uses a filter with butterflies she is called vain if she puts a silly filter on which makes her ugly and calls herself Gretel she is wrong. just give her a break yes she is making money and yes she is getting freebies and gifted stuff wouldn't we all do this if we could. I would never call anyone a troll as you are all intelligent people with an opinion but what if her husband is ill and wants a bit of privacy or as I have said earlier she may be worried to be alone in the house so told a fib to protect herself. I like what I see and here from her stories its a bit of fun

In her highlights she has 4 stories dedicated to the ads, where she makes it seem like she has to put AD on everything, even if it isn't an ad. It's designed to make the audience think that although some of them will be in fact paid partnerships, not all of them are. That's where the MH character comes into play - casually mentioning products here and there. Designed to make the average viewer believe that only a small percentage of products shown are paid placements. The last post on the AD/FYI highlight states "therefore not all stories containing AD have been paid for, it simply means the influencer follows all ASA rules. I refuse to promote any items that I haven't trialled, tested or simply love myself! I hope this helps guys ATB x."

It's deceptive AF and I'm not surprised that she's hoodwinked so many with it.