Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the catch up, I saw the pics of her meeting fans, I actually laughed out loud

Reactions: 3
LOL she made an excuse to make him talk to prove he hasn't left.

Welcome, btw, love your name!
Prob sounds that wrecked from the latest sales conference (jolly up) that he’s been on with work....but of course that wouldn’t fit with the “brand” image if disclosed would it
Ta for the welcome...... ex hinchliever & loving seeing her for the car crash that she is/is becoming, now that my eyes have been opened to the conspiracy xx

Reactions: 12
Can someone put me right on something please

When she does a swipe up, if you buy it she gets paid. But if you buy something completly different off ebay does she still get paid if you havent deleted your cookies?

Dont want to get my facts wrong

Reactions: 4
I feel we need jameela jamil!!!

Reactions: 7
A kiss and tell? based on what I’ve seen/read today, I doubt most papers/press would run any story that talks negatively of her due to the possible negative impact on their future sales
Yip probably better to just tell their story on here the army won't believe it anyway

That women is an inspiration x

Reactions: 1
Yip probably better to just tell their story on here the army won't believe it anyway
Well they are being totally brainwashed. They will see the light one day after they are bankrupt from paying for hinchs extension, fillers, Botox , holidays etc

Reactions: 3
Jamie must have caught up on tattle and removed himself from the garage to tell MH what she needs to post on stories tmo.
Walk Henry
Zoflora herself
Eat fruit
Push her belly out a bit
Wear make up
Bash the non hinchers
Feed the birds
Water the fake plants
Check bank account
Contact gleam if anyone is nasty

Oh make sure amazon aren’t putting 1* reviews on

Finally pine the loo, and drown the house in zoflora to make it smell like u have cleaned

Reactions: 16
It’s a shame there ain’t a gastric band for her bank account as that must be filling up massively from all the vulnerable folk she’s preying off. Gastric band ... go to the gym but there again you don’t like hard work do you. Liar#cheat#photoshop#scarymumma

Reactions: 2
He sure is

Reactions: 1
Oh and for all you Hinchers out there and you Sophie and your scary family who bully people for saying anything wrong ... I’m not jealous I just know what lies behind your make up and lashes. Your not the person you claim to be# I love myself who do you love

Reactions: 9
Well they are being totally brainwashed. They will see the light one day after they are bankrupt from paying for hinchs extension, fillers, Botox , holidays etc
Yeah it's quite sad to watch grown woman acting like

Reactions: 4
Can someone put me right on something please

When she does a swipe up, if you buy it she gets paid. But if you buy something completly different off ebay does she still get paid if you havent deleted your cookies?

Dont want to get my facts wrong
Yep she does, I believe if you’ve swiped up and then buy anything off eBay within 30 days she gets commission on it. Delete your cookies!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.