Mrs Hinch #149 In the paper for having a family BBQ, Sophie's declined to comment - thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That kids gonna be a fat fucker by the age of 2 no need for it, he won’t get exercise either like poor Henry

Reactions: 11
Oh here she goes again. Mentioning that her name was mentioned on TV. Knew that wouldn't be the last of it.
Also couldn't wait to plug her projects. Who wants to call bingo?
My guess is either a home range or the clothing range!! Obviously nothing to help anyone in this time of need hey!

Also love how she's trying to get her laptop in the shot too. Wanna show off anything else? God you're a twit

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Such a bleep. Her management would have paid to have her name mentioned. The sooner this oxygen thief disappears from social media the better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
There is no way in hell her friend sent them nails as stick on, they are about half an inch thick! We will see when they start growing out 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Omg get a load of her “I’ve been mentioned on eastenders and corrie!” Big deal! Anyone with half a brain cell would realise that there are much bigger things going on in the world! She’s really getting on my nerves today!! 😠

Reactions: 18
Can she shut up with the little old me, how did this all happen crap. I would respect her if she was I just honest. "so proud we have built up such a big brand" she is no fool

Reactions: 17
There is no way in hell her friend sent them nails as stick on, they are about half an inch thick! We will see when they start growing out 🙈
That will also be why her friend doesn't sell them! Because she doesn't actually do them and pointing people to others who do stick ons

Reactions: 9
It's only your product name you silly witch - it's not like it's your real name

• Haha
it's so clear to see she has no bond with her son I'm not been nasty about it but she clearly cannot bond with him, all them videos photos she makes it for herself to convince herself shes best mum since slice bread,, my son was exactly same as hers delay in development he now has dyslexia dyspraxa and very poor motor skills she should be encouraging him to strengthen his hands etc

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Just took a gander at fred Vests instastories and have you lot seen the one where she is screeching spaghetti bolog mans at him. She seems so irratic and rough. Ronnie doesnt know what's going on hes just smiling like WTF is happening
And of course she HAD to put 'mummy daddy' in the song.
she definitely doesn’t seem right in that screeching story. Really odd, kind of unhinged

Reactions: 9
She can’t believe she was mentioned on coronation street. I just asked if she can believe she was mentioned in the sun this week too or is she not acknowledging that...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Hold me back! My stomach is aching from laughing at that hysterical story. Sure you didn’t miss your true calling as a comedian Sophie? Never heard comic timing like it.

Sorry, what I meant to say there was duck off you narcissistic arsepiece!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She makes SO much food for Ronnie yet serves up hardly any of it, what did she do with all the leftovers today?
She must have read this as she answered it, thanks Soph hun 🤣🤣
Surprised she's said Ronnie has hated some of the meals she's made though.. isnt she constantly telling us that everything is his favourite?

• Haha
She’s acting like she’s just done a line of bi card or something she’s manic. The comedown will be fun in a few hours I’m sending a meltdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have a corrie character named after me. Don't see me creaming my pants every time someone calls her name...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.