Mrs Hinch #149 In the paper for having a family BBQ, Sophie's declined to comment - thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if it's been said...But I'd like to wish Captain Tom a very happy 100th birthday. You sure are a remarkable man and put some to shame...Mrs H👀 at you!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I've started a thread on twitter questioning the bbq and the high on Zoflora Zombies are in full attack 😂😂😂
How can they defend someone it’s not like they know the truth!!

The way she gets her name attached for doing duck all infuriates me
I’ve always written my lists like this 😏 I thought everyone did if I’m honest 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just finished watching her and she’s “ got loads of things coming up “. Oh dear God. I’m also proud to say that I stopped watching Corrie at the beginning of this year after being an addict for 30 years and thus my son was too. When he was on patrol on his sub I had to send him a weekly update via familygram but he got the piss taken out of him so much by his crew mates that he told me to stop.
He stopped watching it last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t really look atMrs hinches story’s anymore but noticed the other week she claps for the nhs in her back garden !! I know I’m probably late to this conversation but why is this ?? Is it because she can’t look her neighbours in the face as she’s been having family over ??
Neighbours prob can’t stand her
Her nextdoor moved out swiftly after she got famous

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How can they defend someone it’s not like they know the truth!!

I’ve always written my lists like this 😏 I thought everyone did if I’m honest 😆
My sis has a catering company and always writes her list like this so if 2 people go shopping for jobs they can split the list called common sense

• Haha
Reactions: 11
click on the link below, scroll down the Sun page and you will hit the Hinch article

View attachment 119690
Just popping in on again for new people
Lets make this 'NOT GO AWAY' for her

I’m sorry I missed it
I’m sure I watched her stories
When did she have people over

Reactions: 1
Is it just me that doesn't understand this obsession with personalising childrens' clothes? My son is 5 and in his whole life the only personalised clothes he has had is a football kit and a rugby kit. That's it. We know his name, he knows his name, his family and friends know his name, why would we need to emblazon everything he owns with his name? I really don't understand it.
Yeah it’s chavvy.

I get unbelievable rage when she talks about how she has to work or is behind on work. What she does is not work!! Ffs. Just because you make your money off Instagram and anything else that falls off the back of it doesn’t mean you work. I just can’t accept it. Yes she may have made more money, brought out books and whatever other bits of tit she does but it can’t be classed as work when you’ve got people up the back of you enabling it to happen. What a bleep!! Stay at home mums/dads, carers, cleaners, postal workers, sex workers, .....anything!! But what you do hinch is not success or hard work in my eyes because you haven’t got any bleeping morals and are Incapable of doing anything yourself. End of rant!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wish she'd stop referring to bleeping about with Insta as work. Try the real world hunty.

Although, by calling it work she is not only showing how u relatable she is as a person, but how unrelatable her lifestyle is to emulate. No one can clean as much as her, because by her own admission it is a JOB - even people who clean for a living don't get paid to clean their own bleeping houses. So she's admitting that her whole schtick is a total lie.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.