Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GildedButterfly

Apparently the ceo of P&G recently went to The Whitehouse and gave a speech about how the company is helping consumers and hospitals.
Whilst an ambassador of their brand is putting lives at risk for a burger.

Actually embarrassing.

She should be one an ambassador for Birdseye instead.

• Sad
Reactions: 54

Loopy83

VIP Member
And today it's Colonel Tom moores 100th birthday who fought in the 2nd world war for our freedom and raised 29 mil for charity.

What you done to help soph?

• Heart
Reactions: 54

GiftedWaxMelts

I really hope her local paper pick the BBQ story up!🤞🏻
How much would she shit herself if a reporter contacted her to ask for a quote for their report? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Jane Doing

I’ve done it!.....not only have I been blocked by Soph herself with an account I never commented on hers with, I've had the account shut down!! Apparently for harassment or bullying.....can only assume it was one of the bellends trying to stick up for her on a post about the bbq.
I’d like to thank the Hinch Army for this highly esteemed honour!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Tui

VIP Member
That fat dog is so weird!!! Goes to bed when told as lies there flat on his back with his dick out. If anything it shows how trainable his breed is and she does him a disservice by not investing any real time in him.

I also don’t get how her kitchen smells of Zoflora 10-12 h later after her soaking her cloths. If I do the same, it lasts an hour max. So either it’s bollox, she had a dogs sense of smell, or she is using waaaaaay more than a capful (probably the latter).

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Macklen83

Chatty Member
Just watched the video on Facebook that the RAF have shared of Captain Tom with the hurricane and spitfire flying over his house. His gratitude and his face says it all. He is a true hero, true inspiration. This imbecile we all talk about, isn’t fit to clean his shoes

• Heart
Reactions: 45

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Guyyyyyyzzzzz. Send help, I just sent an email to a colleague and auto correct changed 'best wishes' to 'vest wishes' and I sent it before I realised 🤣🤣 I've been spending too much time talking about vests, clearly!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

InstaFamous

After watching that video of Ronnie, I think Hinch should forget about her list, put down her phone, and do some hand-eye coordination games with Ronnie. He’s 10 months old and he’s struggling to put a melt stick in his mouth...

• Sad
Reactions: 44

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Post came up on my facebook this morning about Charlie Bighams (mega expensive ready meals that Soph lives on), delivering lasagne to 3000 homes around their kitchens for local residents during lockdown.

Selfish Soph goes through her drawers and puts together a care package - for herself 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 43

I_love_itttt

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20200430_163517_com.instagram.android.jpg

No! They are not brothers you weird demented hag !! Ffs! He'll pull his tail one time too many. Teach him to #bekind to animals you absolute rancid bastard . 😠

• Angry
  • Heart

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
I commented on the facebook ok magazine page and just had 2 rather nasty replies. Her army our out in force and I couldnt be arsed to reply to the daft cows who worship her. They will bot her arse no matter what she does.
I commented on the Insta post from OK and someone said I couldn't know it's real if I didn't see her do it, but didn't understand she couldn't know she didn't do it unless she'd been watching her too. She sent me a message asking me if I watch Mrs H house as if so she was going to call the Police 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Tom Kitten

I absolutely feel so sorry for the people on the last thread who've mentioned about being trolled for commenting. it's disgusting that's people can't have different opinions to the army without being gunned down.

These are the people who'll be hash tagging be kind and then they go do that. I just don't get why people are so nasty.

As for mrs H blocking all the people she doesn't want to acknowle perhaps a more valuable use of her time would be to get off social media and teach her son some words to start babbling. Get the phone out of his face and show him a human smile.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

MaldonMalaise

Got a feeling she’s going to have a phone free day today, partly to avoid having to go outside to clap and risk an encounter with the neighbours but also because she clearly doesn’t give a shit about anyone that doesn’t live in Guantanamo Grey,

Wonder if the neighbour she threw the teaspoon at is the same one that shopped her to the Sun...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41