Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Macklen83

Chatty Member
Biggest hypocrites going. I messaged Wayne because Waynetta blocked me and I told him I was a nurse and I told him I was offended by the fact they’d had a BBQ and I got blocked. Wasn’t rude or offensive in anyway. So they must only be thankful to certain NHS workers the two faced hypocrites

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Queenlurker

“Living his best life” ?!?! Is this not what he should be doing multiple times a day?! Why is eating melty sticks considered a bloody luxury to her?
I’ve kept quiet lurking reading this page for a while but my blood has boiled now and I can’t keep quiet... Hi gang lol

• Heart
Reactions: 40

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Just been to ASDA for this weeks essential. What a shit show! Fuck doing it on the daily like Onslow does. Although he is probably glad to get out the house away from that nutty cunt and her horrible mother

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

FentonLeigha84

SS stories - "might go for walk in woods to find some bits to make an isolation photo frame"

Ooh who is going to find enough twigs first? Who will find the biggest & best twigs? Will they conveniently bump into each other "randomly" on purpose in the woods???

🎶If you go down to the woods today..... 🌲👭🏼🌳🎶

🎶1,2,Hinchys coming for you..... 🌱🌿🎶

To be continued.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Jane Doing

Omg I follow vestl_ife on insta from a second account, aswell as Sophlora.....just looked this morning and she’s blocked me! I’ve not made a comment on her posts or liked a post at all! She must have found me through the vestl_ife following 😂 sad cow!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Just thought I’d let you ladies know or gentleman maybe?? Unknown as usernames don’t really give it away. This platform really feels like friends, we all get tarnished with names like bullies and trolls but really we all have a laugh and a goss for ‘public figures’ *term used lightly* really wish there was an app!!

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
Hinch how do you know Ronnie just wants to sit on the sofa eating melty sticks? Did he tell you? Did he write it on his hinch list? Did he scale the cupboards and get the packet out himself then proceed to lay that blanket on the sofa and sit there?

• Haha

Goonie4ever

Her Army 🤣 it's like a cult obsessed with toxic chemical sprays the more toxic the better. Idiots they are in 20 years down the line when they all have Copd from breathing in the fumes they will be sorry. A clean house should smell of nothing . The cult might realise this soon

Reactions: 37

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I’m aiming to piss her off directly. My best day on here was when I lit her tampon 3 times in one day! Got almost instant practically name dropped stories from her 😂

• Haha

Newbsie

Feel sorry for Ronnie this morning, you can see the way he eats the melty sticks that he has no hand eye coordination. Very sad 😔

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
so her 'hinchers' keep her going. she makes out that it makes her happy calms her anxiety and all that knowing she has hinchers who are 'always there' but really they keep her going by buying al this stuff shes posting about and getting paid for every order. she doesn't care about her hinchers in the slightest she just wants their money.

Cakeybakey28

Chatty Member
How does that dog just lay there like that lol, weird. Does he actually just go to sleep like that until the morning really? I have a dog. She’s spoilt, and wouldn’t allow my door to be closed would have to be beside our bed!

🙄🙄🙄🙄 seriously what a joke of a woman she is

The heart 😳😳😳😳😳one of her fan club made 🤣
Pmsl they never got the brief they needed to clean the dog shit off before painting lol
Actually first thought sprang to mind it’s a jizz heart lol

• Haha
  • Heart

Catloaf

Sophie PLEASE start letting Ronnie handle his food more and make as much mess as he wants because that video has made me very sad. :(

• Sad

Tp76

Chatty Member
That kid has no hand to eye coordination whatsoever and she wants us to believe he feeds himself his dinner when he cant even get a snack in his mouth. Anyone also noticed the way she shoves a blanket down side of high chair probably to help prop him up to sit as he always falls to side. If that was my kid I would be more worried about that than making a fucking twig R oh she grips my shit

• Angry
Reactions: 36