Mrs Hinch #149 In the paper for having a family BBQ, Sophie's declined to comment - thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From previous thread:-
If she is amazing mum then im reporting you to social services. She is a sham, withholding her babies development for her own gain, not feeding him properly which will inhibit his speech and language development, putting him in clothes that are too small, unable to care for him without a barrage of family support, unable to support his physical development by physically restricting his movement.....any other tips you wanna take from your “Queen”
Honestly man, why are people allowed to be this stupid???
She’s so manipulative. Send me messages of praise so you “keep me going” yours could feature on my page at any time, hincherssssssss. Not with any free shout outs of course, I’m not a bleedin’ charitee! Piece of work

Reactions: 28
I absolutely feel so sorry for the people on the last thread who've mentioned about being trolled for commenting. it's disgusting that's people can't have different opinions to the army without being gunned down.

These are the people who'll be hash tagging be kind and then they go do that. I just don't get why people are so nasty.

As for mrs H blocking all the people she doesn't want to acknowle perhaps a more valuable use of her time would be to get off social media and teach her son some words to start babbling. Get the phone out of his face and show him a human smile.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I was just responding to the message from @Purplebananas too
I’ve got a 6 month old and I can see a huge difference in his development tbh to the point it scares me for Ronnie,
My son can stand up by himself (can’t pull himself up but if we stand him up he can hold onto the rails on his travel cot fine and loves it
Sits and plays happily
When we give him a spoon he’ll try and feed himself which tbf he enjoys more then me feeding him on the spoon & were just a week in (I put the food on the spoon & will offer him the spoon to hold btw FTM so if you think - hun you’re doing something wrong - tell me 😭)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 31
so her 'hinchers' keep her going. she makes out that it makes her happy calms her anxiety and all that knowing she has hinchers who are 'always there' but really they keep her going by buying al this stuff shes posting about and getting paid for every order. she doesn't care about her hinchers in the slightest she just wants their money.

Reactions: 37
so her 'hinchers' keep her going. she makes out that it makes her happy calms her anxiety and all that knowing she has hinchers who are 'always there' but really they keep her going by buying al this stuff shes posting about and getting paid for every order. she doesn't care about her hinchers in the slightest she just wants their money.
Money money money, must be funny, in a rich man’s cunts world

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I really hope her local paper pick the BBQ story up!🤞🏻
How much would she tit herself if a reporter contacted her to ask for a quote for their report? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49
What's her local paper? Anyone know?

Oh my Christ it's multi level hunnery
I think it’s the Maldon Standard. On the previous thread a few people said that they’ve emailed them. Tempted to do it myself as it frustrates me that she gets away with so much!

Reactions: 22
Imagine having no content so having to walk around the house looking for anything to film and imagine having so much tit in the house you end up forgetting about it 😉 or never using it. Pointless twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hi, first time poster. I’ve read here for a long time but my user name was stupidly my actual instagram name, so had to make a new account!

I don’t always have time to catch up or read but I’ve just watched her stories and the self care basket has really annoyed me. That dermalogica age cream is a £130 bottle!! And she’s just casually mentioning that she’s never used it. So it’s either been gifted and she’s never bothered with it or she’s spent that amount of money on something and then not even used it.

Plenty she does pisses me off and sometimes I can’t even watch because she makes me cringe so much but for some reason this has pushed me over the edge 😩😂

Edit to add that obviously the bbq rule breaking has also contributed to this!

• Wow
Reactions: 82
Pretty sad if you think people that live in your phone are "there for you". Sad that you rely on them for happiness and to make you feel worthy. These people are just faceless idiots that line her pockets. She's keeping them sweet so they keep coming back , keep defending her.
I don't have a large family or a large circle of friends but at least the people I do know are real

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
I’ve sent an email to the ceo of Gleam. Hopefully I’ll get a response and it won’t be generic corporate crap.

Will update if/when I hear anything.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
I commented on the facebook ok magazine page and just had 2 rather nasty replies. Her army our out in force and I couldnt be arsed to reply to the daft cows who worship her. They will bot her arse no matter what she does.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I was just responding to the message from @Purplebananas too
I’ve got a 6 month old and I can see a huge difference in his development tbh to the point it scares me for Ronnie,
My son can stand up by himself (can’t pull himself up but if we stand him up he can hold onto the rails on his travel cot fine and loves it
Sits and plays happily
When we give him a spoon he’ll try and feed himself which tbf he enjoys more then me feeding him on the spoon & were just a week in (I put the food on the spoon & will offer him the spoon to hold btw FTM so if you think - hun you’re doing something wrong - tell me 😭)
You’re absolutely doing nothing wrong my love, and I absolutely meant no hate in my message. She is a shambles of a parent. Everything is for the gram. I have two girls, both of whom were very very different. I hope I didn’t make u feel crap Cos that was never my intention x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.