Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Serious shade being thrown by SS in her song choice....

You can buy your hair if it won't grow
You can fix your nose if he says so
You can buy all the make-up
That M.A.C. can make, but if
You can't look inside you
Find out who am I to
Be in the position that make me feel
So damn unpretty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Does anyone fancy coming to mine for a tattle party 🎉🎉🎉🎉 when the police maaannnssss 👮‍♀️ Come we can say ‘Mrs Hinch made us do it’ 🖕🖕

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
There’s going to be a serious neck rubbing crying about how she’s got so much anxiety and that she needs a day off social media tomorrow. I queue the post at about 7:30 this evening just after the routine Ronnie off to bed picture 😊

Reactions: 28
I come over and lurk on here from PTWM threads, first time posting. Must say the last 24hrs have done Grinch no favors with hers and PTWM army going after Amy, then being called out by her neighbors for having the Barker Bell End BBQ’s 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ How did she think she’d get away with a steady stream of people coming and going???
She must be fewmin her flaps off today to be holed up in Ma’s bedroom eating what looks like deep fried dog turd and SS is out there making new tat for the house, out having fun in the *gasps* mud with the kids and laughing at herself.
All she could do was whip out Jamie’s Jizz Jar to show us 🍆🍆🤢🤢 and sort out 5 cans of deodorant into the same draw 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 49
@Astonishing what's the word on the street from your Gleam contact?

They did a good job today burying the story under Tof. This sadly won’t touch the brand as her cult won’t care, and neither will the brands that work with her, as long as she sells, which we know she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There’s going to be a serious neck rubbing crying about how she’s got so much anxiety and that she needs a day off social media tomorrow. I queue the post at about 7:30 this evening just after the routine Ronnie off to bed picture 😊
I’ve often wondered why she always saves her meltdowns for the evening? It’s not as if any of her tribe actually work!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why do they have so many OPEN razors?
you use ONE at a time. The bleeping Sasquatches.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I work in PR .....even though it’s the scummy sun, trust me they have proof. It’s not worth getting sued over a pissy story like this. They will have proof that they probably couldn’t use publicly due to privacy laws....but they would use it in court if needs be. This is a nightmare for her....I hope she has good PR representation and advice! If you’re listening Zophlora....now would be a good time to eat a bit of humble pie......even if you haven’t got the balls to apologise (which I’m guessing you havent)....then do something nice for the NHS, like really nice. Make some scrubs or something maybe out of pissy old twigs, some cheap ikea tit and some grey spray paint? Seriously, do something!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Couldn’t agree more. I’m pretty sure her mother is there, but it isn’t against the rules as long as they’ve been isolating together from the start, so there was really no need for her to lie about it.

It does sound like these neighbours have spotted more than just her mother though, that article makes it sound like multiple people have been going round. Could be an explaination for the ‘days off’ on Saturday, perhaps that’s when she’s been having these barbecues!
Has anyone thought of emailing the daily mail about her tit bbq’s. They print tit whether it’s true or false but a bit of (justified) bad press would be a treat for us all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Also notice the lyrics from the song she was playing earlier..

Cause I, I never been the type to, break up a happy home
But uh, there's something bout baby girl I just can't leave alone

Thought nothing of it then came in here and read that she stole vest life (Dont get why she’d wanna steal him like but hey)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Just found this on twitter, and someone has tagged Piers Morgan....YESSSSS go on Piers slate Soph on your show. Please 🙏
20200428_173223.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
There are not enough word to write how am feeling about this bleep....

But I hope you tattley lot are all doing ok and keep safe ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why she’s showing us the razors that have being used to shave her manky floosie 🤢
And then I’ve just clicked on the grinch no2 and boom! Her fanny razors too! Is this the new in thing, is it how I get insta famous? First 5 people to like world receive a photo of my fanny razors, pubes still clogged up on it!

Absolute bleeping Mingers man!!! 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.