Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is also another instagrammed named cassy Ann clark who has had friends over since lockdown, been dropping her kids at her mums, brothers and kids father any chance she got! And she is documenting it all over Instagram! It’s a tit show, and she’s been reported a number of time and the police have done nothing. I feel like making a video on all the covidiots x

• Wow
Reactions: 26
No Sophie, you spoon feed him EVERYTHING.

Also that mash potato, how is a baby with a maximum of two teeth on one side of his mouth supposed to chew up a spring onion? I might be being a bit soft here but I wouldn't have given my children that in that situation as I'd be scared to give it to them, it's not like spring onion dissolves when it's in your mouth, it's quite tough isn't it x
Screenshot_2020-04-28-13-54-29-88.png

Reactions: 12
That’s way too much for a kid. Poor little ones gonna have stomach issues with all that.
he’s such a cute little sod as well, it’s such a shame he’s never going to be able to be a proper kid, he’s always going to have to be picture perfect.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I've just submitted my application to become one of them... #undercovertattler
I was thinking of joining the group but I don’t want my friends to think I like Mrs hinch lol. I am a member of the ‘Mrs hinch made me do it group’ but again I’m only there to have a laugh lol. They don’t seem as cringing or arse licking as the ‘we love Mrs hinch’ group though

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They’re all doing it, they think they’re above everyone. SS I’m sure had family round at the beginning of lockdown for a family bbq and her kids go to their dads. They should come to my place of work and see what I do... maybe then they’d realise how serious this is

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.