Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the tit vomit inducing music she plays whilst pretending she is Mary bleeping poppins!!! Couldn’t be faker and further from the truth it’s winding me up so much ppl are so thick to not see through it 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What has she just dished up to poor Ron Ron. It looks like something from his nappy after eating her food 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Am holding out for the Daily Mail to run the covidiot article in the sidebar of shame, wouldn't it be fun to have Stacey up there with some crafty DIY alongside Soph and her lockdown flouting family BBQ's.
I hope piers Morgan gets hold of it and has a humongous rant about how much of an idiot she is on tomorrow morning's GMB! That should destroy her, however I bet her sheeple would complain to ofcom for bullying, and as another tatter said they saw 'oh no she didn't have people round, it was only her, Jamie and Ronnie - I saw it in her stories' oh my gosh they really are deluded!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Errrrrmmmm - sweet potato curry, with a side of... sweet potato? His nappies will be a delight later.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Ffs. Curry with no curry or flavour. Sweet potato with a side of sweet potato. Beige slop... and I bet the do Ron Ron managed to eat it all without a single drip anywhere.

Re the BBQ, that just boils my blood. I am
So angry. I haven’t seen my mum since the 15th March, she lives an hour away, and is currently doing the right thing, staying home as much as she can. So are we. We lost my dad 2 years ago, and the thought of her at home all alone for all this time just upsets me so much. It was her 65th birthday yesterday, and we couldn’t see her. I’d give anything to have been able to have seen her at the weekend, but we didn’t because were not cunts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Remember that day she went off on one because her neighbour had the bloody audacity to light something and couldn’t control the wind so the smoke WENT ON HER FRESHLY WASHED CLOTHES and she had to WASH THEM AGAIN whilst also aggressively bobbing her head and clearly moaning about her neighbours?

bet you didn’t think they’d come back and bite you in the arse like this, Hinch, eh?

It sometimes pays to be nice to your neighbours. Especially if you’re going to visibly break lockdown rules in their clear view and you’re “famous”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
I swear that 10 month old baby has as much food for his lunch as my 13 stone husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Errrrrmmmm - sweet potato curry, with a side of... sweet potato? His nappies will be a delight later.
Speaking of, how in gods green earth are all his vests pristine and white and not stained from multiple poonamis/general food stainage? Especially with what and how much she is feeding him.

Oh wait. He’s perfect in every way so he does little neat and tidy poos that stay well contained within his nappy. Rumour has it they smell floral as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That kid is gonna be crucified when it starts school.
Portions like that it’ll be a right fat duck
If it’s like the Dad it’ll have to wear glasses, maybe even one of those special patches for the wandering eye
A speech impediment because no one speaks to him properly
And dressed like he’s a little sailor or Lord
Christ, that looks bleeping rank 🤮 does she ever taste the tit she feeds him? If I wouldn't eat something, I wouldn't expect a baby to eat it.

Reactions: 10
Is it true her having a family bbq though?? I thought maybe the neighbors hear her talking to her phone (which is enough to make me cringe) and assumed she’s talking to friends all the time? No other newspaper wrote a story on her... no doubt she’s been visiting her mum though
I doubt it, else she would be posting pics of the BBQ and screenshots of her facetiming the fam. The fact she was radio silence over there suggests they were round. The stupid cow🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Speaking of, how in gods green earth are all his vests pristine and white and not stained from multiple poonamis/general food stainage? Especially with what and how much she is feeding him.

Oh wait. He’s perfect in every way so he does little neat and tidy poos that stay well contained within his nappy. Rumour has it they smell floral as well.
Is he like a wombat, they do cube shaped poos. She could stack them neatly in one of her baskets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Im just catching up, but I swear Instagram is turning into such a nasty clique with fans of grinch, ss and ptwm ganging up on someone purely for not wanting to follow them?! Their fans are idiots and need to get a bloody grip! Considering Hinch is always preeching about "Be Kind" Her fans don't know how to be kind at all do they. Grinch is just as vile for letting it happen.
I can see that article about her having family around being true too, its probably why she's been having a "Day off" each week.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
I didn't think she had curry powder the other day for the mango meatball slop... Now she has pulled a labeled mini jar out of her garage of wonders! Maybe that's why she plays Disney on the background. Cave or wonders or Mary Poppins bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.