Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has bugged me all day...

I use to work in a bank and if you raise money for charity you have to have a Charity a/c with a registration number etc.
You have the right if you have donated money to ask where it has spent/used/donated for. She has no right to block these people!!
I use to have a friend who ‘raised money’ for her disabled daughter. She was donated a lump sum of money by a close friend for sensory lights. When the friend asked her months down the line where the lights were she went silent, lied and blocked her out of her life!
These people boil my piss!!!!
I don't know the ins and out, but as far as I'm aware it wasn't set up as a charity, she just asked for money to be deposited into an account to help DV victims? She had said that she would send out a monthly newsletter to those that donated, I think she sent out only a couple?
There's a large thread on here about her, which I'm sure someone knows exactly how she did it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I'd be surprised if she didn't get Jamie to go back and get the boat they found on their walk the other day and hide it in their Narnia garage and get it in a few days..... Totally forgot I ordered this off eBay 6 weeks ago guyzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I agree where I live it feels like life as normal 🤷‍♀️
I don’t feel like normal, I’m petrified still, and some shops still not letting loads in, but I went in one supermarket yesterday and no queue and felt too many ppl browsing about for my liking, I only went to get some veg so in and out, my Asda has new arrows stuck on floor as the black tape had worn but ppl taking no notice anyway of it. Ive dropped stuff to my parents and feel uncomfortable ppl twitching curtains if I stay, and my parents have run me stuff over if they’ve been in somewhere. I would think hinch feels a bit like a prisoner if everyone knows ‘who’ she is. I just wonder the credibility of the story. Her bbq on the George foreskin Would have been a tit show and no way would she have been frying or cooking any bird eye burgers in her house!

Reactions: 6
I don’t feel like normal, I’m petrified still, and some shops still not letting loads in, but I went in one supermarket yesterday and no queue and felt too many ppl browsing about for my liking, I only went to get some veg so in and out, my Asda has new arrows stuck on floor as the black tape had worn but ppl taking no notice anyway of it. Ive dropped stuff to my parents and feel uncomfortable ppl twitching curtains if I stay, and my parents have run me stuff over if they’ve been in somewhere. I would think hinch feels a bit like a prisoner if everyone knows ‘who’ she is. I just wonder the credibility of the story. Her bbq on the George foreskin Would have been a tit show and no way would she have been frying or cooking any bird eye burgers in her house!
I totally agree I haven’t been anywhere other than work (key worker) and to the stables (private land) my husband hasn’t left the house for nearly 8 weeks, yet driving to and from work the roads are crazy busy motorway looks like normal, loads of friends all saying they are back at work next week 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m calling it on the thursday clap, she wasn’t well so her and Ronnie was in bed but old vesty still clapped

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tiny bit of purée for the baby why does this kid seem to be on a diet?!

My children at that age had cereal/porridge/toast/ eggs on toast/ croissants

Reactions: 23
I totally agree I haven’t been anywhere other than work (key worker) and to the stables (private land) my husband hasn’t left the house for nearly 8 weeks, yet driving to and from work the roads are crazy busy motorway looks like normal, loads of friends all saying they are back at work next week 🤷‍♀️
I’ve been out more than I would like, but my own doing as I won’t touch a trolley so can only carry a bag on my own, hubby vunerable so this week now we have deliveries sorted.
my hubby workplace talks of going back next week too. But it’s a small work Force, obvs my hubby won’t be going as he has a shielding letter. I’m in limbo with my new job I was meant to start

Reactions: 7
Why doesn't the baby have avocado eggs too? That's ideal for him to have a go at. Slice of toast and butter... Perfect!

Reactions: 19
For one horrible moment I thought she was going to pour the fruit slop on top of the eggs 🤢. Wouldn’t put it past her. What is she trying to do brainwash her sheep that she’s a ‘chef’ now and to buy her baby recipe book that’s coming soon guyzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve been out more than I would like, but my own doing as I won’t touch a trolley so can only carry a bag on my own, hubby vunerable so this week now we have deliveries sorted.
my hubby workplace talks of going back next week too. But it’s a small work Force, obvs my hubby won’t be going as he has a shielding letter. I’m in limbo with my new job I was meant to start
My husband is asthmatic, but didn’t receive a letter so having to go back next week 🥺

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Best prep for the second wave then. My OH has been told he's back at work next week. ( I doubt it very much but he's been told his sector will be opening???) I'm nervous. We have small children. Him and I both have health concerns :( I honestly cannot wait to get back to normal but we need to remain cautious if not for ourselves then for others.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Those eggs look rank I’m sure they didn’t eat them from slop in a jug to avocado eggs I don’t think so cooked a bit more would have been better for the baby

Is it just me that’s managed to find her house on google earth... 🙈😂 I might not be coping well with lockdown 😂

• Haha
I guess Zoph is such a nobody that her BBQ wasn't interesting enough news. Perks of being a minus-z lister, eh Grinch? Not as important as you think you are 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Could have just given Ronnie an avacado egg too? Why can't the poor kid eat anything that isn't blended and moulded into a pattie or out of a pouch?! 😔

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.