Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really needs to decide whether he is on puree or food. One minute he's eating 4 meatballs the next he eats pureed avocado 🤷
He could easily chow down on slices of avocado, fingers of banana and raspberries probably much easier than a meatball 🤦

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Was she up all night looking at boats, or was she back and forth to the loo having the nervous shits? 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Poor Ronnieblesshimsalreadywalkinganddrivingaboat is getting more rubbish purée for breakfast. My 10 month old had porridge Soph - normal porridge with blueberries. Give it a go hon. ATV living your
Vest life

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My husband is asthmatic, but didn’t receive a letter so having to go back next week 🥺
Yeah I know a few who have asthma and not shielding, he works with someone who has copd and they are shielding like him. My hubby on 2 immunosuppressants. Tbh when you have a letter it’s an elite club no one wants to be part of :/. He’s frustrated too as feels fine, so he’s been doing bits indoors, and in garden to keep busy. I’ve just done click and collect at TradePoint or screwfix and they’ve been good systems no queuing just get it and go so Hopefully minimal risk and keeps his mind busy. I think that’s what will start to happen now though little businesses opening first if the numbers don’t spike. What’s going to be left though.

Reactions: 5
Awh poor soph shes tired after being up all night and has a hard day ahead of doing nothing. Waiting on the having a day off insta guyzzzzz
I found it funny the other day when she said something like, all days feeling like the same! I almost commented that it’s not much different to her normal life haha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I've lurked here forever but never posted, although I had to about this.

I liked a "negative" comment yesterday on Hinch's gridpost, I think it was the one from the lady who's Mum had died... woke up this morning to check if she'd addressed the situation yet and I can't see any of her posts.

She's blocked me. For. Liking. A. Comment.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Why do I get the feeling that with the way she's coming across so smug that she's going to make a big deal out of her usual Thursday clap. They clearly have no conscience what so ever so I reckon it's going to be show time on Thursday and looks like it's business usual today.

• Sick
Reactions: 19

I liked a "negative" comment yesterday on Hinch's gridpost, I think it was the one from the lady who's Mum had died... woke up this morning to check if she'd addressed the situation yet and I can't see any of her posts.

The woman has way to much time on her hands. Needs to get an actual life. One that isnt pre-recorded

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah I know a few who have asthma and not shielding, he works with someone who has copd and they are shielding like him. My hubby on 2 immunosuppressants. Tbh when you have a letter it’s an elite club no one wants to be part of :/. He’s frustrated too as feels fine, so he’s been doing bits indoors, and in garden to keep busy. I’ve just done click and collect at TradePoint or screwfix and they’ve been good systems no queuing just get it and go so Hopefully minimal risk and keeps his mind busy. I think that’s what will start to happen now though little businesses opening first if the numbers don’t spike. What’s going to be left though.
My hub works in construction, it’s like they’ve had there own rules to carry on as normal 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11

Mate I got blocked over Christmas despite never even following her 😂 I'd liked some comments on a post about her, and was blocked some time between Christmas Eve and Boxing Day, so instead of enjoying Ronnie's first Christmas, she was trawling Instagram looking for things about herself and blocking people who had liked or commented 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
God, that video of Ronnie singing - why does she have to screech mama at him? It drives me mad!!
Shes desperate for him to say it before any other word. "He said mama guyzzz. HE LOVES ME AND I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. HE SAYS MAMAZ I CAN'T BELEIVE IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO PLEASED HAHAHAHA' *pulls on goose neck*

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The woman has way to much time on her hands. Needs to get an actual life. One that isnt pre-recorded
Mate I got blocked over Christmas despite never even following her 😂 I'd liked some comments on a post about her, and was blocked some time between Christmas Eve and Boxing Day, so instead of enjoying Ronnie's first Christmas, she was trawling Instagram looking for things about herself and blocking people who had liked or commented 😂😂😂
I'd kiiiiind of get it to a degree if it were a really hateful negative comment I was putting my likes on. But a woman in bits because her Mum has died asking her to please just be honest and address the situation? Shocking.

Now I really do hope this blows up in her face.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.