Mrs Hinch #146 Hinchmas vision is here - You're all paying, she's made that clear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is if she comes out now saying ma b had been there since the beginning, no one will believe her lol. It'll just be another 'delivery' tall tail lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I NEVER READ THE SUN BUT I NEED THIS FULL STORY. 😂😂

She’ll think she’s Jesus in a crown of thorns knowing this gobshite.
Oh. You know she thinks she’s the second coming. She’s probably sprayed then grey.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ooooh interesting. I think this explains the Saturdays off in my opinion. BBQ day. As we’ve said if it’s just her mum who may/may not already be there then it’s ok. Neighbours may be wrong. However, I don’t think they are. The Scum is a crappy paper but the neighbours would see the cars coming and going, plus what would they gain from this 🤷‍♀️ She’s not that well known outside of insta. The paper is usually up her arse so I reckon they’ve seen photos from neighbours which they’re not showing. Plus they’ve gone as far as to ask her ‘rep’. Who is Probably Veston doing his best Saatchi. I’m now awaiting a melt down blaming trollllzzz who will have been flooding her messages being all hurty. Allegedly
#covidiot2 we see you 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 38
See, this is why you shouldn’t lie like a detty pig Soph! If you’d been honest all along and said Freda was staying you could have got on this story straight away and said “well she’s staying with me”. But now you’ve got to scramble around because you’ve been caught out YET AGAIN! Stop the lying and if you can’t, you should really see someone about it because it’s not healthy! ATV Hope that helps xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
See, this is why you shouldn’t lie like a detty pig Soph! If you’d been honest all along and said Freda was staying you could have got on this story straight away and said “well she’s staying with me”. But now you’ve got to scramble around because you’ve been caught out YET AGAIN! Stop the lying and if you can’t, you should really see someone about it because it’s not healthy! ATV Hope that helps xxx
Guys, I just found her in my garage, I forgot all about her. Xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Shared to IG - couldn’t think of any more tags that might get the sheep to stumble across it so if you can then tag/ share away!
I found your post but it doesn't show up in Grinch's tagged photos. Has she hidden it from there?

Reactions: 4
So intrigued!! Where have you seen that her Mum is there? If she is, and has been there since the start of lockdown (and hasn’t been in any other house etc) I’d have much more respect for her if she just said ‘Hi guuuuuys, my Mum moved in at the start of lockdown to help so she’s here, say hiiii’.
If it is true she’s been having BBQs etc I personally think she should be fined. I’ve missed my Mum’s birthday, my young niece’s birthday and lots of other family occasions because I’m sticking to the rules. People breaking them make me sick.
Agree! She’s probably embarrassed that during this pandemic there are single parents of multiple children managing to cope, trying to keeping working, some even without gardens and the luxury of a big house and those two idiots can’t even cope with their placid af baby between the two of them when neither of them do anything all day! And so she should be! Parents purely for the gram, shameful. This hideous pandemic has highlighted even more to me that’s she’s a spoiled child and everyone around her are enablers. She 100% should be hung out to dry if she’s had ANYONE visiting. I’ve missed three of my friends 30ths, my nieces first birthday and not seen anyone for +40 days and like the rest of the country know it’s for the best and needs to be done just now, I’m not sneaking people round for bbqs because the suns out and I’m living my best life guyzzzzzz, piss off Sophie!

• Angry
Reactions: 29
I am living for the meltdown coming

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.