Mrs Hinch #146 Hinchmas vision is here - You're all paying, she's made that clear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must of known the article was coming out as she didn’t want to comment. So did she find out about it when the urn smashing and crap went flying about? Throwing a paddy cause she couldn’t do anything to stop it maybe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Please tell me people have shared this to the fb sheep pages and provide us with screenshots here!!?? 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok...
The whole ma Barker thing.

If her mother moved in before lockdown, then fine why not admit it, but what about her dad? Is he on his own, is he also there?! If that's the case she can address the bbq article - shes technically done nothing wrong, accept hide the fact her mum/parents are there.

If ma Barker just pops back and forth then that's another story, the rules that have been broken are endless!

It's just the lies!!! Why?!! I just cannot believe the army of hincher that just dont get what a fake she is!

Reactions: 25
Just looking through her highlights and saw the place to be one. Now it's lovely to raise money for charity but why did she say the other day she couldn't have her own clothing line to in the style when she's said on her highlights she's always wanted her own merch 🤦🏻‍♀️
Screenshot_20200428_104549.jpg

Reactions: 9
If Ma Barker has chosen to isolate with them and has been there all along surely Hinch's spokesperson would just say so. Nothing wrong in isolating together as long as they aren't going back and forth between the houses. The no comment thing makes it seem more likely that they have been ignoring lockdown

Reactions: 32
Just catching up. It was the husband's birthday yesterday so wasn't really on SM much and I'm back to the frontline tomorrow after my 2 weeks off so been busy prepping for that.

What the duck! The messages sent to that woman are insane. It wasn't ok to say Ronnie has a big head but it's ok to go after this woman's children?! These people are thick and vile. I can't believe the hypocrisy or how they think it's ok to deal with "trolling" (obvs not what she did) by messaging someone you don't know abuse directly (actual trolling). This madness needs to end. Hinch is such a dreadful woman and 'brand'.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Still being nosey and I've been looking through the lady who got trolled for not liking hinch or whatever. This is one of her posts. Dying 😂😂 I especially appreciate the caddys instead of caddies.
20200428_104720.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just checked the suns website and can't see the story. Has it been taken down?

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion:

Covidiot number 2,
birds have eyes, your neighbours are on to you.
Feeding your family BBQ slop,
surely the gifting and partnerships will have to stop?

Still being nosey and I've been looking through the lady who got trolled for not liking hinch or whatever. This is one of her posts. Dying 😂😂 I especially appreciate the caddys instead of caddies. View attachment 118329
I loved this post! I can't wait to be influenced by Amy 😂

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry I need to confess I don't have any kids and other than I like a kid pic because they are cute I have zero interest in them or what you feed them or dress them in or how you store their clothes. Am I done? Must I leave the Hinch thread? She used to make me laugh and feel annoyed with her cleaning stuff. I've hung around I suspect through habit, now she is so dull and boring please send suggestions where can I move to? I love tattle but she is killing my will to live the boring mare.
Oh no! Please don’t leave us. I don’t like kids much ( couldn’t eat a whole one ) and I’ve got two.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow... just wow! I knew she was a dick before but she’s a massive head now! I really hope she gets fined or something and then hopefully she’ll duck off never to be seen again!
Unfortunately a fine would be like pocket change to her, she wouldn't give a tit. Onslow might, if she makes him pay it out of his Willy Hill allowance though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’ll never address it, she’ll just ignore and carry on business as usual .. if she brings light to it her die hard shoppers may turn on her, some won’t of course and say she decserves a BBQ once a week on her ‘day off’ because she’s been working super super hard

• Sick
Reactions: 20
The neighbours should of took photos, if you are on here neighbours of hinch please remember the tattle rule’ pics or it didn’t happen’ come on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
New thread suggestion -
Hinchy's smashing urns, shes making beggy boards, but where's ma barker hiding, in the garage with your hoards?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Shared to IG - couldn’t think of any more tags that might get the sheep to stumble across it so if you can then tag/ share away!
Let’s all get the word across, No doubt she will come out Smelling of roses as usual though

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.