Mrs Hinch #145 she’s beggy & needy, Onslow’s creepy, they’re both greedy, the hinch family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shock of the century....uncle Dave has sent a squirrel table. Who could have predicted such a thing?
And he EVEN sent the screws...what a champ!!
Have you not heard about uncle Dave oh he's alway being mentioned he's the delivery man!

Hey everyone ! I’m new here.
genuine question - the wrinkled nose when Mrs H smiles... is it a natural thing that happens to you think?or do you think it’sput on and she thinks it’s cute? I’m struggling to work it out
Botox Hun rabbit nose

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was going to say I don’t know ANYONE who bathed their rugs. I just hoover mine personally...use vanish on any stains. Job done. I wouldn’t want to get into my bath after the rug had been in it, especially if it looked as muddy as that one that was posted earlier 😂
I got those thin hard wearing ones - Chuck it in the washing machine, done.
too much faff those long ones. Never get them properly clean.
that bath water was heaving - the duck was on that rug?

Squirrel urine carries a bacteria that can kill humans. The same infection that infect beautiful lakes too! Poor Henry.
Why on earth anyone would encourage them is beyond me!
She doesn’t care about that. She wants to be seen as lover of animals.
I hope the little one and the pooch don’t suffer because of her idiot ways.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her uncle Dave really did make the first one she shared and featured though 😆 I saw him share it on Facebook and she said how much she loved it but who dropped it off... did he pop round with it or non essentially post it helping to clog up Royal Mail.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It just shows she knows herself what utter tit her content is. She can’t even stay away for a whole day because she is scared people will forget about her in 24hrs. What a sad little life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She must think she’s Snow White cleaning and singing while all the little animals and birds help her. So infantile.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We had squirrels, because we fed the birds (but the squirrels got there first). We ended up with squirrels nesting in the roof, and it was absolute torture, took months to get rid of them.

I‘d love to see how they’d deal with it. It was hell.
We did too. The noise they made was awful. Apart from ring noisy they can cause untold damage. Gnawing through electrical wires etc. In the end we played really loud music in the bedrooms. It got rid of them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
We did too. The noise they made was awful. Apart from ring noisy they can cause untold damage. Gnawing through electrical wires etc. In the end we played really loud music in the bedrooms. It got rid of them.
We were renting at the time, they nested and had 4 babies. the landlord tried allsorts, but ended up having the entire soffit/gutters replaced to stop them coming in. I hate to think how much it cost him! Why anyone would encourage the little f*ckers is beyond me!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We had a bastard squirrel it ate through our plastic bird feeder the tit bag 😆 my brother in law does pest control and sorry to say he’s paid to kill squirrels 🐿 not sure why anyone would like to encourage them into the garden like that and why is she only offering up massive nuts for the birds and not any seed?

I still don’t understand why she doesn’t feed them when they need it in the winter and only now when foods a plenty

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We had squirrels, because we fed the birds (but the squirrels got there first). We ended up with squirrels nesting in the roof, and it was absolute torture, took months to get rid of them.

I‘d love to see how they’d deal with it. It was hell.
Trace would be well pissed off if they got up in the loft with her.

inCollage_20200425_174725993.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Maybe if they nest in her roof, they will knaw a hole and Trace will be able to make her escape! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My stepmother sets a lovely christmas breakfast table.
At Christmas! With fizz 🍾
Who,
Who,
Who????? In their right mind sets a table like this for a normal breakfast and sits in a skanky vest like this whilst filming themselves.
All for the Gram, ya thirsteeeeebeeeaaaatch.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I’m not sure why she wants to attract animals to her garden if she can’t even stand for a little bit of tree pollen to blow in there. If they tit anywhere she’ll just feel compelled to go out there & hose even more disinfectant around.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe if they nest in her roof, they will knaw a hole and Trace will be able to make her escape! 😂
I think Trace likes it up there as she gets all the gifted items Hinch doesn't want. I bet all them plated up meals we see for "Ronnie" are for Trace as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m not sure why she wants to attract animals to her garden if she can’t even stand for a little bit of tree pollen to blow in there. If they tit anywhere she’ll just feel compelled to go out there & hose even more disinfectant around.
Thinks she’s Snow White

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve seen loads on the groups washing their rugs...not all have ended like this😭 Soph just gets another one gifted so she wouldn’t need to attempt this!
Shouldn’t laugh but there’s really no cure for stupid, is there?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It looks like Hinch has always had a thing for hair that looks like it needs a good brush.

20200425_181200.jpg

FB_IMG_1587834575944.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Andddd she could have had 1 of they wee tables ages ago, there are loads of them on Etsy & eBay, I bought 2 off Etsy over a year ago, not as squirrel tables (although I do like that idea) but as mini picnic tables for afternoon tea & cakes in the garden. So she could easily have bought one and made it into a squirrel table like good ol' Uncle Dave, but then that would require her to put her hand in her purse or use her card and she prefers to hint and get things free the beggy greedy 🐄 🙄

For someone so desperate for instafame/celeb lifestyle she has zero common sense or people skills, there has never been a competition to win anything not even her own bloody signed books, you know when released "soooo guyzzzzz Iv got 5 of my list books I'm going to give away Iv signed them/write a note/wrote the first list for ya......... If you do x y or z and I'll pick 5 winners on....." Or as I have a huge Narnia with 10yrs supply of products "here's 3 hampers of my favourite products, tell me your faves & why and I'll pick 3 winners"

I'm pretty sure when companies like minky send her 100 minkehs pinkehs and stinkehs it's for her to dish some out to her followers not keep all 100 of them herself.

Here's hoping p&g have stopped using her, I'm guessing they use different social media "stars" 🤭 every year or 2 to keep it fresh and gain new buyers?

Also, no mention of Ava May in quite awhile.... 🤔💭
Hinch bingo! She’s doing a comp and getting rid of her pinkehs and she will mention Ava! Hi soph! ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.