Mrs Hinch #145 she’s beggy & needy, Onslow’s creepy, they’re both greedy, the hinch family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the little bugger screaming at them to feed him. 😂😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 2
So if, and it’s a BIG if, Uncle Dave is actually real. Do we reckon he’s a real blood uncle? Or just a creepy old bloke that Freda was shagging back in the day, so now he’s “uncle”?

Come and sit on Uncle Dave’s knee Soph 🤢
Isn't Dave the name of her stupid duster? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Uncle Dave is real , if he sent her that table or not is a different story

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey everyone ! I’m new here.
genuine question - the wrinkled nose when Mrs H smiles... is it a natural thing that happens to you think?or do you think it’sput on and she thinks it’s cute? I’m struggling to work it out
It’s from botox. I remember reading an article on Beverley Callard ( Liz in Corrie
) and she complained about the same thing. At least she was honest.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
A few threads back she was wittering on about this squirrel table and how her Uncle Dave had made one and that never in her life has she wanted something so much. Tattlers Constabulary did some investigations and discovered Uncle Dave is real as there were comments on his FB page from Grinch and Big Freda I think.
As usual though, what Madam wants, Madam gets! Whether it came from Ebay, Amazon, Uncle Dave or The Garage of Hidden Treasure, she had to have it. I don't think she realises that her garden is rapidly becoming a toilet that Henry will share with the birds and the squirrels.
Maybe she could get that Dynamo label maker out and section off parts of the garden labelled "Toilets" just so the birds and squirrels know where to go? Then she could wipe and pine it every day. She could even make them a little ensuite out of her basket of random shite and get her money's worth out of that tube of sealant she's mistaken for grout!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
We had squirrels, because we fed the birds (but the squirrels got there first). We ended up with squirrels nesting in the roof, and it was absolute torture, took months to get rid of them.

I‘d love to see how they’d deal with it. It was hell.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
So if, and it’s a BIG if, Uncle Dave is actually real. Do we reckon he’s a real blood uncle? Or just a creepy old bloke that Freda was shagging back in the day, so now he’s “uncle”?

Come and sit on Uncle Dave’s knee Soph 🤢
Uncle Dave does appear to be real, on the previous thread someone screenshot the FB post with the table and the comment from sophie saying she liked it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I went to Uncle Daves page and kind of fell down a rabbit hole. Looks like old Hinchy was going into business in 2018 with her bestie who makes the personalised jars. Some kind of wax melt company.

20200425_151226.jpg

20200425_151242.jpg

20200425_151258.jpg

20200425_151314.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
This isn’t Jamie, this is some cleaner guy called Daddy Hinch. I thought it was Jamie but a bit of searching & it’s nothing to do with them.

Reactions: 5
Anyone remember Brian Conley it’s a puppet lol Larry the loafer, just making me laugh today I don’t know why lol, thinking of hinches squirrel shelf lol, it will just be covered in bird tit

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.