Mrs Hinch #145 she’s beggy & needy, Onslow’s creepy, they’re both greedy, the hinch family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to run out of fence space for all this garden tat soon!
I reckon much loved Uncle Dave is a figment of her imagination. She won’t admit to making non-essential purchases, even though most of the population are, because she can’t stand to ever appear anything less than perfect. Yawn!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's spitting feathers at announcing a day off just as Stace posts Rex walking.
Ooooh if Rex is walking how is Soph going to fake that for Ronnie? She'll probably have him against a black backdrop and Vest Side Story dressed in a black morph suit dragging the poor kid's legs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
‘Thank you uncle Dave, you’re loved very much’. Why does that sound so weird to me? To me it sounds like ‘cheers uncle Dave, I have to show some affection but you’re not my dog or a paid for advert so here ya go’.

Sounds so disingenuous, as if she’s having to say something nice about someone she doesn’t know very well.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How come uncle dave hasn't been mentioned before? I'm sure uncle dave could have knocked up other pieces for her over cluttered house/garden he looks like a wiz with wood. I smell bs 🤥. Her gardens going to look like something from a Disney film soon. Well I suppose she does live in Sophie world
hes been busy building picnic benches 😂😂😂😂

vest boy very own table chairs for when hes been naught boy on willam hill 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Calling it now ...The table is going to be labeled. Assuming squirrels can read as well as birds do ?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In the previous thread someone mentioned their very white teeth I would love to know where they keep their toothbrushes I’ve never ever seen them in any of her bathrooms. It’s a wonder she’s not flogging toothpaste and whitener lol
Oh come on now, where do you think their tooth brushes and tooth paste are? In a barrrskitt of course! .😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bet it's spray painted grey before the day is out. Poor squirrels
I just thought, doesn't Henry attempt to 'chase' the squirrels in the garden? Not that he'd ever bloody catch one! She's got Bob hope of any squirrels going anywhere near it with Henry the Humongous Hound loitering around the garden! X

Calling it now ...The table is going to be labeled. Assuming squirrels can read as well as birds do ?
She'll find one of those pigeon clip makers in her garage next, to make labels for the squirrels bloody ankles won't she!! Do squirrels have ankles 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️😂 x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just thought, doesn't Henry attempt to 'chase' the squirrels in the garden? Not that he'd ever bloody catch one! She's got Bob hope of any squirrels going anywhere near it with Henry the Humongous Hound loitering around the garden! X
Some are very bolshy. We don’t feed them but my neighbour does and they sit on the top of the partion fence chattering at my big German shepherd dog, winding her up 😂. They also walked into my neighbours conservatory. I found that a bit gross but they think it’s cute!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank duck for Uncle Dave! Princess Zoflo will surely piss straight now she has her squirrel table to eat all Rrrrrrrrrrrrronnieblesshislongsocks’ meals. She really is a spoilt tit!!!!
Who the hell wants squirrels in their garden, she’ll have rats and mice next 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve seen loads on the groups washing their rugs...not all have ended like this😭 Soph just gets another one gifted so she wouldn’t need to attempt this!
She doesn't ever actually clean anything like rugs/upholstery she just sprays more chemicals onto it to mask smells and cause a build up of product! I dread to think what the colour of her rug would be if she actually attempted to wash it! I mean didn't she even get #Gifted a Shark carpet type cleaner thing at some point? I've never seen that out since she first used it! X

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Andddd she could have had 1 of they wee tables ages ago, there are loads of them on Etsy & eBay, I bought 2 off Etsy over a year ago, not as squirrel tables (although I do like that idea) but as mini picnic tables for afternoon tea & cakes in the garden. So she could easily have bought one and made it into a squirrel table like good ol' Uncle Dave, but then that would require her to put her hand in her purse or use her card and she prefers to hint and get things free the beggy greedy 🐄 🙄

For someone so desperate for instafame/celeb lifestyle she has zero common sense or people skills, there has never been a competition to win anything not even her own bloody signed books, you know when released "soooo guyzzzzz Iv got 5 of my list books I'm going to give away Iv signed them/write a note/wrote the first list for ya......... If you do x y or z and I'll pick 5 winners on....." Or as I have a huge Narnia with 10yrs supply of products "here's 3 hampers of my favourite products, tell me your faves & why and I'll pick 3 winners"

I'm pretty sure when companies like minky send her 100 minkehs pinkehs and stinkehs it's for her to dish some out to her followers not keep all 100 of them herself.

Here's hoping p&g have stopped using her, I'm guessing they use different social media "stars" 🤭 every year or 2 to keep it fresh and gain new buyers?

Also, no mention of Ava May in quite awhile.... 🤔💭
There will be now you’ve mentioned it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So if, and it’s a BIG if, Uncle Dave is actually real. Do we reckon he’s a real blood uncle? Or just a creepy old bloke that Freda was shagging back in the day, so now he’s “uncle”?

Come and sit on Uncle Dave’s knee Soph 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.