Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she put Hen, did anyone else immediately think of this annoying fucker?
1587625286747.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
God this is so weird!!!! Be your own person fgs, I'd be very creeped out if I had followers like this. You can use her cleaning tips without morphing into her! They all seem to be under a smell 🤦🏻‍♀️
A cif, zoflora, flash smell.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Make up can do anything for you....
Also as someone who’s recently had a baby too the hormones are taking a good while to get out of my body longer then I expected I lost a lot of weight in one go but it’s slowed again now. X

Reactions: 8
I know we dislike this lady and we pull her to bits.
But I am genuinely concerned for her mental health.
The first photo was from The Chris Evans show back in November. She actually looked radiant and healthy.
Fast forward 4 months later when this second picture was taken in March 2020.
She needs help as she's lost some weight in that 4-5 months, and it shows. She looks very frail and fragile right now.

Not defending her in the slightest but there is something seriously wrong.
She always has the Gretal on or some sort of magic filter so not always noticeable. Until you see this comparison.
How her family haven't noticed by now and not intervened is very worrying.

View attachment 114983
Yes, doesn't look healthy at all. She's almost as grey as her interiors, she must be very undernourished. Someone needs to intervene sharpish. Can't stand the woman but always sad to see someone struggling, especially with a baby who needs them.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Yes, doesn't look healthy at all. She's almost as grey as her interiors, she must be very undernourished. Someone needs to intervene sharpish. Can't stand the woman but always sad to see someone struggling, especially with a baby who needs them.
She eats tit constantly so a)I’m jealous she’s lost this much weight b)shedding baby weight is weird 🤷🏼‍♀️ My body is fucked after my scalp still hurts 6 months on

I know we dislike this lady and we pull her to bits.
But I am genuinely concerned for her mental health.
The first photo was from The Chris Evans show back in November. She actually looked radiant and healthy.
Fast forward 4 months later when this second picture was taken in March 2020.
She needs help as she's lost some weight in that 4-5 months, and it shows. She looks very frail and fragile right now.

Not defending her in the slightest but there is something seriously wrong.
She always has the Gretal on or some sort of magic filter so not always noticeable. Until you see this comparison.
How her family haven't noticed by now and not intervened is very worrying.

View attachment 114983
I totally agree with you, and I’ve said it before, it’s not too late ever for her to turn this tit around. She’s sold her soul to the devil that is Gleam and is so far out of the clutches of reality, it’s clearly taking a toll. She’s massively out of content without her “Hinch hauls” and it goes to show she’s basically a bleeping shopping channel. Last few threads have heavily been based on what Ronnie eats, and she gets on my tits as much as the next person, but in my opinion, she’s being pulled to bits for every single movement now. Going back to basics, what fucks me off is the amount of gifted tit she gets which she never ever ever pays forward.(I will never ever ever get over the galaxy hamper she bragged about and the grazing table) As a nurse working through this horrific crisis, as a worried Mam and as a wife, the fact she has barely mentioned it, or used the words Corona Virus, Covid 19, pandemic, national crisis, makes me really wonder if she really is quite ill and just can’t deal with focussing on what’s really going on because I’m quite petrified. I really think the time has come for someone to step in and take her phone out of her flappy claw. I’d genuinely love to see a turnaround/tell all because the world she lives in is horrific.

Put ya phone down
Walk your dog
Play with your baby

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Nope has to be Spring awakening guyzzzz, betbshe makes him bath in dettol & wash his hair in her personalised fairy too 😜......

I'll be so mad if he wears sauvage by Dior 🤬 the smell of that stuff gets me to cave into anything 😜🙈😂😂😂😂
Diesel only the brave for me 😜😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
An open bitching session is exactly what every single non-rave thread on this site is for. It is like you have come to the farm and are now shocked there’s cows everywhere.

The thing with Hinch is she’s so bloody infuriating on so many levels that she can’t do anything right in the eyes of so many. I have given her credit where credit is due sometimes. Saw a few what I deem out of order comments but just scrolled by. However you know when you hate someone so much and you’re like ugh look at them bleeping breathing. Disgusting. Well this thread can be like that.
Lol you're so right about the shock factor tbf, I find I'm only suited to this site 2 weeks a month when my hormones are going crackers and I have my "I hate everyone" hat on 😂, I don't particularly like Hinch either..... I just think it gets taken too far sometimes 🙈

Reactions: 6
The photos of tufters in his high chair shows the tray is dirty, he's obviously had his brekky so let's see if she cooks up a weird concoction to be put in the bin 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So after seeing the girl with the henry dog, I searched henryhinch & I am horrified at the amount of people who repost her photos (some don’t even tag her) I then search Ronnie’s name & there are 100’s of photos of him on strangers pages. I was shocked to find an actual fan page not even followed by hinch. I reported the page as I would hate for someone to have photos of my daughter & I didn’t know. These people are not right. Hinch if you are reading this you need to do more to protect your son online. 😔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Agreed. I'm one of the many new followers Rossy baby received today. He is totally right in what he says, people don't like this site because everyone calls out the bullshit in their stories/lives, etc... all to make other people feel tit about their own "non-celeb" lives. DeLaHoyde or whatever its name is has posted a vlog link tonight (I don't follow her, I just saw the uproar) saying, "Tonight is the night" they go to Disney America on a paid for holiday. People have called her out and said why the hell would you post it with the wrong, misleading title and also, why at such a tit time when so many people have lost their jobs? Some super twatty fans have actually tried to defend her. Sorry for the essay!
Who's rossy? So I can follow please?

Reactions: 3
So after seeing the girl with the henry dog, I searched henryhinch & I am horrified at the amount of people who repost her photos (some don’t even tag her) I then search Ronnie’s name & there are 100’s of photos of him on strangers pages. I was shocked to find an actual fan page not even followed by hinch. I reported the page as I would hate for someone to have photos of my daughter & I didn’t know. These people are not right. Hinch if you are reading this you need to do more to protect your son online. 😔
Makes me feel a bit sick inside that their is a fan page of a BABY?! 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Not much of a chat with hubby today as the first thing he said was "If a vaccine hasn't been discovered, the pubs are not opening and the football isn't back on I don't want to hear about that half wit and her cleaning and cooking" Well not a lot I could say to that really but I do see his point, apart from spelling secateurs wrong yesterday her content was pretty much the same old boring stuff she spouts every single day. If all you folk want something a little bit more interesting to do then here are a couple of tips - dab a little bit of paint somewhere and watch it dry or else try and nail some jelly to the ceiling . I know I have said this on here before but as my old grandad used to say the Hinches are not worth two rows of sheep shite and as useful as an arse pocket in a vest:)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I would be highly concerned if this was me. This is not normal behaviour.

Reactions: 15
Correct me if I'm wrong (as I have been known to watch her stories on silent a lot) but does she not say all the best anymore? It's very typical of her, over use something to death and then just forget about it. She has got the attention span of a gnat

Reactions: 3
Who's rossy? So I can follow please?
You're better off asking someone to message you, he's a small account trying to get bigger, praising Tattle and calling out bigger pages is a way of gaining followers which is why admin won't allow mention of smaller accounts

• Heart
Someone just nominated her as a mum who deserves to win a free babygrow - if anyone is deserving it’s definitely our grinch
Oh, is that because she doesn't enough bloody free stuff? 🙄 I'd like to nominate my local women's shelter, let someone who's got duck all have something nice for a change

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.